Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
KOHO’s purpose is to empower Canadians to build a great financial foundation with products that are radically transparent and easy to manage. We first launched in 2017, and we have since built a community of over 1 million users. Leading investors around the globe believe in our vision, and we’ve successfully raised over $320M to make our vision a reality.
The KOHO collective has grown to 250 employees to date. Discover our culture here and get the inside scoop from our team here!
About The Role
We’re looking for a Fraud Investigator to join our team for a role to work remotely based in Canada.
Reporting to Senior Manager, Identity Fraud, you’re going to be a part of a team responsible for protecting customers from organized bad actors and working to disrupt financial crime.
Schedule: This role is on the Tuesday to Saturday schedule.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Identifying fraudulent accounts and disrupt the activities of bad actors
- Handle complex fraud issues with high quality investigations
- Support the team in developing new investigative methods or process improvements
- Liaise with Law Enforcement and other Financial Institutions
- Work with other teams to help KOHO manage fraud
Who You Are
- 1-3 years experience in investigating fraud or financial crimes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable in working with moderate day-to-day volumes
- Strong communication skills
- Have a passion for catching bad actors and disrupting financial crime
- Advanced Excel or proficiency in SQL are assets
- Fluency in French would be an advantage
- Helpful designations: CFE, CAMS, CFCS
What's In It For You?
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• Balance Your Life - Company-wide Summer wellness days, Winter holiday closure, unlimited Personal Days, a wellness spending account, and maternity & parental leave top-up.
• Remote First - Work from anywhere in Canada with a budget to set up your home office
• Level Up - Access to 3 in-house certified performance coaches and an annual training budget.
• Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice per year
• The KOHO Culture - We have won 7 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
The KOHO culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspectives. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding accessibility needs, please contact email@example.com and the People and Culture team will be happy to help.