Affiliate Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
KOHO’s purpose is to empower Canadians to build a great financial foundation with products that are radically transparent and easy to manage. We first launched in 2017, and we have since built a community of over 1 million users. Leading investors around the globe believe in our vision, and we’ve successfully raised over $320M to make our vision a reality.
The KOHO collective has grown to 250 employees to date. Discover our culture here and get the inside scoop from our team here!
KOHO is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to work closely with our Senior Director of Partnerships and be part of a cross-functional team responsible for user growth, payback and LTV.
You will need to have the drive to work independently, prioritize based on impact, and possess precise communication skills to work as part of a growing team. If you’re a data-driven problem solver who can operate with a bias for action and innovation, then this role could be for you!
What You'll Do
- You will lead affiliate marketing for KOHO, serving as the key point of contact for our affiliate marketing efforts and being the in-house subject matter expert.
- You will strategically forecast and achieve growth, acquisition, Cost of Acquisition (CAC), Return on Investment (ROI), and Customer Lifetime Value (LTV) targets.
- You will execute affiliate recruitment, onboarding, user growth, campaign optimization, communication, reporting, and data analysis in collaboration with the partnerships and broader growth teams
- You will monitor and adjust campaign management to ensure alignment with monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets and targets.
- You will cultivate and nurture affiliate partnerships, negotiate ad placements, and conduct holistic channel analysis and optimization.
- You will develop long-term plans to align with company objectives, fostering cross-functional collaboration with precision in communication.
- You will generate regular and ad-hoc reports, forecast performance, growth metrics, and LTV.
- You will identify, recruit, and cultivate new affiliate opportunities and relationships that will expand our reach to new audiences, driving incremental business with a keen eye to prioritization impact.
- You will create innovative incentive programs to attract new partners and optimize existing ones.
- You will closely partner with product, data science and analytics, and marketing teams, both internal and external, and engage directly with KOHO’s affiliate network to manage campaigns to hit company goals.
- You will develop tools and introduce disruptive innovations to increase scalability and sustainability, and have an eye for building helpful reporting and recommend improvements to existing processes, reporting, and analysis.
- You will monitor day-to-day affiliate channel activity, analyze performance by conducting channel deep-dives, identify areas of improvement, and consistently look for ways to drive growth while achieving efficiency goals. The ability to quickly pivot, making real-time decisions about budget reallocation to realize opportunities, will be quintessential to success.
- You will ensure necessary tracking for affiliate programs on the web and mobile, including UTM parameters, link tracking on mobile (experience with a Mobile Measurement Partner), and instrumentation with technical teams as needed to ensure full ROI visibility.
- You will implement testing initiatives in key areas such as pricing, ad creatives, promotional schedule, publisher communication, placement variation, and 3rd-party tools
- You will source and manage non-affiliate partnership opportunities, as required
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s or Diploma in a relevant program
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience in affiliate program management.
- You have hands-on experience with affiliate networks such as Rakuten, Impact Radius, Partnerize, and Commission Junction.
- You have demonstrated success scaling an affiliate program across all core affiliate publisher segments (e.g. influencers, loyalty, cashback, coupon, media).
- You have an analytical mindset with high proficiency in using web and mobile analytics tools, dashboards, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Excel.
- You have strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, written and verbal.
- You are detail-oriented with a bias for action, driven by data and results.
- You are capable of managing multiple projects, priorities, and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess an incredible work ethic driven by an entrepreneurial spirit; and showcase rock-solid reliability and dependability.
What's In It For You?
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• 🧘♂️ Balance Your Life - Company-wide Summer wellness days, Winter holiday closure, unlimited Personal Days, a wellness spending account, and maternity & parental leave top-up
• 💻 Remote First - Work from anywhere in Canada with a budget to set up your home office
• 🆙 Level Up - Access to 3 in-house certified performance coaches and an annual training budget
• 🥅 Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice per year
• 🙌 The KOHO Culture - We have won 7 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
• 🤝 Be an Owner - Every KOHO employee gets a generous amount of equity with a 10 year exercise window
The KOHO culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspectives. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding accessibility needs, please contact email@example.com and the People and Culture team will be happy to help.