What we do:
Kognitiv enables leading organizations to form collaborative commerce networks, unearth value for their consumers, and markedly improve returns.
Founded in 2008, Kognitiv enables collaborative commerce through its proprietary technology platform and performance model for leading global brands to build their own peer-to-peer trading networks. In June 2020, Kognitiv and Aimia’s Loyalty Solutions companies came together to create a technology-forward business, employing approximately 500 people across 20 countries worldwide.
With 200+ clients and partners in more than 50 markets globally, Kognitiv brings to life a world where brands work together to create new opportunities for less, gain direct access to new audiences, and create network effects where everyone wins, all the time.
About the opportunity:
The Data Scientist, Client Delivery work in collaboration with other members of the Client Delivery team and is responsible for, but not limited to the following; Providing high quality in-depth analysis and recommendations, reporting and data visualization, presenting findings and analytical insights to other members of the team and/or Kognitiv clients, building predictive models and/or customer segmentations, being a steward of data and analytics across the team and organisation, mentoring and providing support to the more junior members of the team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
In-depth Analysis, PCA
- Gather business requirements and then translate into analytics objectives and analysis plan that you and the team can begin working towards
- Analyze complex business issues and effectively communicate meaningful insights based on data trends / patterns found in data
- Build clean, concise and digestible visualizations and dashboards for the team and/or client to use and gain insight from
- Conduct in-depth analysis and post-campaign analysis to evaluate ESPs performance & ROI, and provide recommendations for improvement
Machine Learning & other POC
- Build machine learning models such as clustering for member segmentation and predictive models to uncover opportunities for maximizing customer wallet share (e.g. upsell/cross-sell/retention)
- Develop and implement new analytical methodologies and techniques for clients
- Continue to develop and build-out the best practices for analytics and share learnings with peers
- Contribute to the evolution and internal innovation of our Analytics and Data Science capabilities, toolsets and knowledge-base
Who are you?
The ideal candidate for this position would possess an insatiable curiosity and a strong desire to learn new technical skills. They should also enjoy delving deep into business issues to gain a comprehensive understanding of how and why they work. Continual improvement should be a driving force, always seeking out new and innovative solutions. Additionally, being data-driven and achievement-oriented is critical.
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Statistics or related field
- Fluency in SQL
- Experience with at least one core statistical programming language (e.g. R, python)
- Comprehension of data visualization best practices
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Domo, Looker)
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills, especially with Excel & PowerPoint
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant analytical experience
- Prior experience building predictive modelling and member segmentation models
- Experience and understanding of A/B and multivariate testing best practices and application
- Experience with AWS technology stack including Redshift
- Experience with version control and code hosting services (e.g. Bitbucket, Github)
- Comfortable synthesizing and presenting technical concepts and insights
We are a passionate, innovative organization with just over 500 team members globally and we are looking for exceptional people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high-energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team. If you like the sound of us and the role: get in touch!
Here at Kognitiv, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it! Greater diversity means greater variation in ways of thinking, perspectives, and approach. And we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our clients. Kognitiv are committed to creating an inclusive environment and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, fit and business need.
We always welcome international candidates to apply providing they are eligible to work and live in Malaysia.
Something looks off?