Customer Service Advisor
What we do:
Kognitiv enables leading organizations to form collaborative commerce networks, unearth value for their consumers, and markedly improve returns.
Founded in 2008, Kognitiv enables collaborative commerce through its proprietary technology platform and performance model for leading global brands to build their own peer-to-peer trading networks. In June 2020, Kognitiv and Aimia’s Loyalty Solutions companies came together to create a technology-forward business, employing over 500 people across 20 countries worldwide. With 200+ clients and partners in more than 50 markets globally, Kognitiv brings to life a world where brands work together to create new opportunities for less, gain direct access to new audiences, and create network effects where everyone wins, all the time.
About the opportunity:
The key focus of this role is to deliver exceptional customer service to our Client’s customers. The Customer Service Advisor is a key role in the organisation responsible for providing front-line support to customers and serving as the face of our Client’s and the Kognitiv brand.
You will service inbound phone calls from customers, taking ownership of all requests, enquiries and issues to ensure an exceptional customer service experience is achieved.
***Please note this is a casual employee hire, you will be working from home. It is important to have a reliable and high-speed internet connection for this role."
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Confidently answer and expertly handle calls from our customers and ensure exceptional customer service.
- Administration of customer accounts with high attention to detail.
- Escalating, managing and closing out customer enquiries.
- Value add service delivery with the focus of enhancing customer experiences.
- Accountability for the output and quality of your work
- Ensure achievement of SLA’s on call quality / calls handle time
- Aim for first call resolution and an active attempt to reduce customer complaints
Who are you?
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers, addressing their inquiries, and ensuring a positive customer experience. You will play a crucial role in handling customer calls, resolving issues, and delivering timely and accurate information. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a strong problem-solving ability, and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
Background and Experience:
- Previous experience in a customer-centric environment, working either in telecommunications or retail
- Exceptional customer service skills providing a professional tone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize workloads in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in Contact Centre environment is desired
We are a passionate, innovative organization with just over 500 team members globally and we are looking for exceptional people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team. If you like the sound of us and the role: get in touch!
Here at Kognitiv, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it! Greater diversity means greater variation in ways of thinking, perspectives, and approach. And we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our clients. Kognitiv are committed to creating an inclusive environment and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, fit and business need.
We always welcome international candidates to apply providing they are eligible to work and live in Australia.
Something looks off?