Lead Predictive Analyst
What we do:
Kognitiv enables leading organizations to form collaborative commerce networks, unearth value for their consumers, and markedly improve returns.
Founded in 2008, Kognitiv enables collaborative commerce through its proprietary technology platform and performance model for leading global brands to build their own peer-to-peer trading networks. In June 2020, Kognitiv and Aimia’s Loyalty Solutions companies came together to create a technology-forward business, employing approximately 500 people across 20 countries worldwide.
With 200+ clients and partners in more than 50 markets globally, Kognitiv brings to life a world where brands work together to create new opportunities for less, gain direct access to new audiences, and create network effects where everyone wins, all the time.
About the opportunity:
As the Lead Predictive Analyst you will be tasked with building and evolving our Analytics Platform ‘Kognition’. You will be responsible for our data governance, mitigating risk associated with data aggregation and storage while also ensuring we achieve our data-focused objectives
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
We are looking for a person who is innovative, analytically minded, and a strong communicator. This is a zero-to-one role where you will be able to work with Product, Engineering and Design to uncover greenfield opportunities for our Analytics Platform.
- Understands data modelling and analytics industry standards, best practices and present key findings and recommendations, to improve system performance
- Be a subject matter expert in data modelling to make recommendations to the team
- Be the primary point of contact when data incidents occur, participate in post-incident reviews and identify enhancements to current processes
- Build analytics solutions for various use cases including Visualizations, enhanced with AI and ML capabilities
- Be the custodian of using the data once it is in the Kognitiv ‘General Data Model’ [GDM]
- Take predictive models that Data Science team builds and apply the models efficiently in a production environment
- Own Alteryx as a tool, including scheduling and error handling
Who are you?
Your primary focus will be on designing and developing predictive models and algorithms to extract meaningful patterns and trends from large and complex datasets. You will apply advanced statistical methods, machine learning techniques, and data mining algorithms to identify key variables and develop models that can forecast future outcomes, mitigate risks, and uncover opportunities.
Background and Experience:
- Must have minimum 4-5 years working experience in a data-centric operations environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Data Science or other related fields
- Proficient in SQL and working with large-scale and complex databases
- Experience building data visualizations and dashboards (ideally in Alteryx), including scheduling and error handling
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business stakeholders with minimal direction
- Proficiency in programming/scripting and knowledge of statistical packages like R or Python
- Master´s Degree in Statistics, Data Science or other related fields
We are a passionate, innovative organization with just over 500 team members globally and we are looking for exceptional people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high-energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team. If you like the sound of us and the role: get in touch!
Here at Kognitiv, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it! Greater diversity means greater variation in ways of thinking, perspectives, and approach. And we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our clients. Kognitiv are committed to creating an inclusive environment and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, fit and business need.
We always welcome international candidates to apply providing they are eligible to work and live in the United Kingdom.
Something looks off?