Executive - HR
Knoldus Software LLP.
We are looking for an HR Executive with a growth mindset who will play an instrumental role in ensuring that all the employees in the organizations are enabled, engaged, and empowered. This is an HRBP (Human Resource Business Partner) role that requires the individual to have excellent collaboration with the business and support teams to drive efficiency and performance within the organization.
The overall role expects collaboration to champion and accelerates a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results and impact stories. Hence, good communication skills and an eye for detail are a must for this role. As learning gets amplified when there’s higher collaboration and connectivity within the team, this is a ‘Work from Office’ role.
We like to meet you if you are also passionate about people management, conflict resolution, and HR processes.
Required Experience 1 to 2 Years
Mode of Work Office
A brief summary of the role
1. Administration: Maintaining the human resources information system to track and maintain all HR-related data such as employee contracts, non-disclosure agreements, compensation, employees’ personal data, and more.
2. Onboarding: Induction/orientation to the new employees, verification, documentation, etc.
3. Employee Relations: Act as HRBP (Human Resource Business Partner) to build a positive work environment, addressing issues, and providing guidance.
4. Employee Engagement: Planning employee engagement initiatives, and partnering with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
5. Offboarding: Building initiatives and processes to drive increased employee potential and retention, conducting exit interviews, analysis, and reporting.
What will help you create an impact story?
§ Relevant experience in HR role.
§ Excellent resolution and communication skills.
§ Stakeholder management, analytical ability, and decision-making skills.
§ Familiarity with HR processes.
§ Desire to operate at the strategic and operational level.
§ A passion for impacting business performance through employee engagement.
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
Flexible working hours
Imagine starting your workday when you are completely rested, no need to get up early because you have the flexibility to choose your own working hours. You can choose to come to the office and can choose to fully work in a hybrid model.
Creating moments together: Collaboration, Success, and Pride
No comments at all. Join us at (3) Life at Knoldus I Part of NashTech: Overview | LinkedIn and experience our winning culture of success and celebration.
Spreading the Wings of Knowledge
Imagine, every day you sharpen your skills by working alongside the best Engineering Leaders worldwide. You will have the opportunity to participate in our weekly knowledge-sharing sessions called KnolX to enhance your knowledge & skills and also contribute back to the community by writing blogs, making open-source contributions, attending conferences, and many more. You will be able to create your own impact stories by representing us in sharing your knowledge globally.
Join us at (3) Knoldus Success Express I Part of NashTech: Overview | LinkedIn and experience the richness of our learning platform.
Exponential Growth & Learning
We create success stories by working on the developmental needs of our engineers. Our developmental programs allow us to work together in creating moments of recurring success. You will experience scaling up every day and witness the power of learning and growth!
Something looks off?