Knoldus Software LLP.
About Us -
Founded over 12 years ago (headquartered in Canada with delivery centers in Chicago, New Delhi, Noida, Netherland and Singapore) and with a team of 350+ seasoned experts, Knoldus has the world’s largest team of Functional Programming and Fast Data engineers focused on creating customized high-performance solutions.
Our mission is to ‘Help businesses succeed with technology’ by leveraging emerging future-ready technologies hence bringing them a competitive advantage. Our capabilities in building high-performance millisecond response real-time applications that deposit data into high-speed data lakes thus enabling the AI models have won accolades from our clients in Fintech, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Media, Publishing, Hi-Tech, and IoT.
Knoldus is a team of passionate engineers with product mindset who work along with business to provide solutions that deliver competitive advantage. We stay on the cutting edge of technology and processes to deliver future ready solutions.
Knoldus is backed by a large networks of certified strategic partners such as Google (Cloud, AI/ML, Tensorflow), Lightbend (Akka, Scala), Hashicorp, Datastax (Cassandra, DSE Graph), Confluent (Kafka), and Databricks (Spark, Delta Lake), assists enterprise clients, including many Fortune 500 companies, in building systems with next generation capabilities that set them apart and create new opportunities. Know more about us
About the Position:
We are looking for a skilled finance Executive to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. You should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers. Ultimately, you should ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Enter key data of financial transactions in database daily
• Aid and support company personnel
• Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
• Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
• Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
Skill Sets/Experience we require:
• Proven accounting experience, preferably as an account receivable or accounts payable associate
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
• Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles.
• Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
• High level of accuracy and efficiency.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
• Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required.
• Attention to detail.
• Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations.
• High school degree
• Bachelor’s in Commerce, Mathematics or equivalent field preferred
What Makes Knoldus A Great Place to Work?
· Flexible work mode.
You need to work on flexible timings i.e. can complete your 9 hours job anytime b/w 09:00 Am IST to 09:00 Pm IST.
· Unforgettable team meetings and fun at work
No comments at all. Join us at Life at Knoldus
· Knowledge sharing
Imagine, every day you sharpen your accounting skills by working alongside the best leaders from all over the world. You can participate in knowledge-sharing sessions called Knolx. You can use our knowledge base full of interesting materials at Knoldus Blogs
You will have opportunity to participate in our Knoldus code camp. Giving back to society, you can feel like a member of the finance community, having a chance to be a part of open-source projects, writing blogs, attending conferences as a participant, or as a speaker – it’s up to you. Join us at Knoldus Success Express
· Growth & Learning
Together we will set your development path, and meet regularly for 1-o-1 discussions, where you will receive and give feedback. As we highly value your career development, we have introduced various employee development programs, which helps shaping the future of Knolders.
Something looks off?