Knoldus Software LLP.
Knoldus is an engineering-led service and consulting organization that provides extremely well engineered high quality and high-performance systems to our customers on emerging technologies. We modernize enterprises through cutting-edge digital engineering by leveraging Functional Programming (Scala, Rust, Java8/11, Python) and Fast Data (Spark, Flink) ecosystems. Our mission is to provide reactive and streaming fast data solutions that are message-driven, elastic, resilient, and responsive.
You will have the opportunity to stay at the forefront of technology and apply a principled approach to software engineering, as well as having the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting projects with our partners using Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible, Terraform, Teamcity/Jenkins etc.
At Knoldus, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic, agile, enriched with learning and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, while collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here, helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code. There will be ample opportunities provided for skill up-gradation to accelerate your professional and personal development.
What we look for:
- Extremely smart professionals with entrepreneurial mindset who love technology and passionate to innovate and deliver disruptive technologies into the market
- Unwavering client focus with a penchant to deliver the best engineering solutions
- Smart communication skills with clarity of thought and structured thought process approach
- Highly collaborative people who understand and value the power of working together as a team
- Hunger for learning
- Intellectual honesty and transparency
- Passion for understanding our market, product and technology
Here is what is expected of you:
- Monitor CI/CD pipelines.
- Adherence to the quality process defined for the project.
- Adherence to the operational process defined for the company.
- Continuous updation of technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals, accessing new applications and investigating new technologies.
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Enhancing and maintaining work culture & environment.
Here is what you will need to be successful:
- DevOps, CI/CD, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Bash & python Scripting etc.
- Experience in scripting like Bash/Python scripts.
- Experience with OS & Orchestration Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience in Configuration Management tools like Ansible automation, Jinja templating etc.
- Infrastructure as a code tool like Terraform is required.
- Working Knowledge of Helm charts, EKS etc
- Knowledge of Argo CD / Argo workflow will be an added advantage.
- Deployment experience via tools like Jenkins/Teamcity.
- Prometheus, Grafana related monitoring skills.
Must Have Admin level knowledge on
2 Scripting ,Groovy ,Shell ,Python, PowerShell
4 CI / CD Tools - Jenkins ,Concourse,Teamcity, Bamboo, GitLab
6 Kubernetes and helm
7 Terraform or CFT or ARM
8 Cloud - GCP/AWS/Azure/Oracle/Openshift/Openstack
10 Troubleshooting/Monitoring/ELK/EFK/Splunk/Logging etc
11 Disaster Recovery and Architectual Knoldedge
12 Scenario Based
CKAD certification, AWS/GCP or Azure Certifications
Something looks off?