Senior Software Consultant - Scala
Sr Software Consultant - Scala
Required Experience: 3 to 5 Years
As a ‘Sr. Software Consultant – Scala' at Knoldus (Part of NashTech), you will be responsible for building and delivering sophisticated back-end web applications. We are looking for someone who is passionate about solving real-world business problems to join our team. You will have the opportunity to stay at the forefront of technology and apply a principled approach to software engineering, as well as have the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting projects with our partners using technologies such as Scala, Akka, Design patterns, Data structures, Microservices, etc.
• Build and deliver sophisticated back-end web applications that deliver great user experiences.
• Develop reusable, and clean modules and components.
• Drive and maintain consistency and high coding standards.
• Monitoring alerts & resolving issues with the assigned TAT.
• Exploring and implementing suitable technologies.
• Scheduling and managing timeline.
• Strong programming experience with Scala is must.
• Should have a solid understanding of systems design and design patterns – distributed systems experience a plus.
• Working knowledge of the Akka framework, preferably with Akka-Actors.
• Good understanding of DSA (Data Structure and Algorithm) is required.
• Working experience with Microservice architecture & should know about how microservices communicate with each other.
• Should be familiar with engineering practices such as testing frameworks, validations, monitoring, and alerting to successfully deliver a feature
• Capability of writing well designed testable, efficient code.
• Experience on writing unit & integration test cases. Experience on load, stress testing would be a plus.
• Working knowledge of performance monitoring tools such as Grafana, Datadog, or any other similar tool.
• Working experience with any database (Preferred - Postgres).
• Should have strong analytical & debugging Skills.
We always use the best tools for our job. As of now, our tech stack looks more or less like this. Don't worry we don't need you to be familiar with all of these.
• SCALA as a functional programming language is must.
• Data Structures & Design Patterns.
• Akka framework / Akka-Actors.
• Any database knowledge (Postgres being preferred)
• Any Monitoring tools such as Datadog, Grafana, or any similar tool.
• Microservices, Kafka & reactive programming.
• Unit Testing/Load or Stress testing.