Tech Lead - DotNet with Azure
Tech Lead - Dot NET
Founded over 12 years ago (headquartered in Canada with delivery centers in Chicago, New Delhi, Noida, Netherlands, and Singapore) and with a team of 350+ seasoned experts, Knoldus has the world’s largest team of Functional Programming and Fast Data engineers focused on creating customized high-performance solutions. Our mission is to ‘Help businesses succeed with technology’ by leveraging emerging future-ready technologies, bringing them a competitive advantage. Our capabilities in building high-performance millisecond response real-time applications that deposit data into high-speed data lakes thus enabling the AI models to have won accolades from our clients in Fintech, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Media, Publishing, Hi-Tech, and IoT. We are now a part of NashTech, a global conglomerate, with a presence in over 15 countries. Our engineers work with a product mindset and work along with businesses to provide future-ready solutions that deliver competitive results. We also have a large network of certified strategic partners such as Google (Cloud, AI/ML,
Tensorflow), Lightbend (Akka, Scala), Hashicorp, Datastax (Cassandra, DSE Graph), Confluent (Kafka), and Databricks (Spark, Delta Lake), etc. Our business and technology strengths allow us to build systems with next-generation capabilities that set them apart thereby creating new opportunities.
As a ‘Tech Lead - .Net’ at Knoldus (now NashTech), you are responsible to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework for Cloud Preferably Azure. The technical aspect of the role includes developing microservices, applications, configuring existing systems, writing functional code, spotting defects, building cloud native applications, and providing user support. The behavioural aspect of the role includes abilitiy and experience in leading team, and driving the team to achieve goals, being a good team player and an excellent communicator. We would like to meet you if you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture.
Technical Skills Required
6-8 years of experience as a .NET Application Developer using .NET Core 6/7, and ASP.NET Core 6/7, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework Core and SQL Server.
Good Experience in implementing and defining engineering best practices for the project like Unit Test Coverage, Coding Standards, code quality, modular design, design patterns etc.
Experience working on frameworks such as Microservices design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC), Separation of Concers, SOLID principles, DRY, Repository Patter) and Unit Testing.
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
Experience on Azure cloud, Azure DevOps and various services available on Azure.
Experience in DevOps like CI/CD, Docker and version control systems like GitHub or Bitbucket.
Knowledge of CRM systems like Dynamics CRM, and Sharepoint is a plus.
Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment and adapt to changing requirements.
Excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for crafting high-quality code.
• Manage a team in a project from the initial to closing stages, including team's work planning, executing, monitoring and control.
◦ Be accountable for the successful delivery of his/her sub-team Direct sub-team to fulfill well the works assigned to your team (e.g., requirement analysis, contributing to SAD, detail design, implementation, testing, monitoring the progress of each team member daily, continuous improvement in quality and productivity)
◦ Works with the team members (within his/her team) to derive effort estimates, and timetables and contribute to the overall project plans if appropriate.
◦ Contribute to updating/maintaining overall project consolidated information and configuration management information if appropriate Plan and visualize team capacity and monitor velocity/productivity for the team.
◦ Facilitate issue resolution and/or risk identification within his or her team Conduct daily meetings with team members/clients within the scope of TL's team.
◦ Facilitate the training & coaching of junior members in TL's team if required.
◦ Support PM in contributing to the overall project reports or documents aligning with established processes.
◦ Do development tasks.
◦ Write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with the established coding quality standards of the company.
◦ Perform the code review, and code refactor.
◦ Be trained or self-trained on new technologies required for the project Plan, execute, and document nit/functional/integration tests.
◦ Encourage to contribute ideas for system architecture and design decisions.
◦ Join phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance when appropriate.
Participate in requirements analysis.
Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
Test and deploy applications and systems.
Revise, update, refactor, and debug code.
Improve existing software.
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.