Tech Lead – Dot Net
As a ‘Tech Lead - .Net’ at Knoldus (now NashTech), you are responsible to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework for Cloud Preferably Azure. The technical aspect of the role includes developing microservices, applications, configuring existing systems, writing functional code, spotting defects, building cloud native applications, and providing user support. The behavioural aspect of the role includes abilitiy and experience in leading team, and driving the team to achieve goals, being a good team player and an excellent communicator. We would like to meet you if you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture.
Technical Skills Required
6-8 years of experience as a .NET Application Developer using .NET Core 6/7, and ASP.NET Core 6/7, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework Core and SQL Server.
Good Experience in implementing and defining engineering best practices for the project like Unit Test Coverage, Coding Standards, code quality, modular design, design patterns etc.
Experience working on frameworks such as Microservices design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC), Separation of Concers, SOLID principles, DRY, Repository Patter) and Unit Testing.
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
Experience on Azure cloud, Azure Devops and various services available on Azure.
Experience in Devops like CI/CD, Docker and version control systems like GitHubor Bitbucket .
Knowledge of CRM systems like Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint is a plus.
Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment and adapt to changing requirements.
Excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for crafting high-quality code.
• Manage a team in a project from initial to closing stages, including team's work planning, executing, monitoring and control.
◦ Be accountable for the successful delivery of his/her sub team Direct sub team to fulfil well the works assigned to your team (e.g., requirement analysis, contribute to SAD, detail design, implementation, testing, monitor the progress of each team member daily, continuous improvement in quality and productivity)
◦ Works with the team members (within his/her team) to derive effort estimates, time tables and contribute to the overall project plans if appropriate
◦ Contribute to update/maintain overall project consolidated information and configuration management information if appropriate Plan and visualize team capacity and monitor velocity/productivity for the team
◦ Facilitate issue resolution and/or risk identification within his or her team Conduct daily meeting with team members/client within the scope of TL's team
◦ Facilitate the training & coaching junior members in TL's team if required
◦ Support PM in contributing to the overall project reports or documents aligning with established process
◦ Do development tasks
◦ Write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
◦ Perform the code review, code refactor
◦ Be trained or self-train on new technologies required for the project Plan, execute and document unit/functional/integration tests
◦ Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions
◦ Join phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance when appropriate
Participate in requirements analysis.
Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
Test and deploy applications and systems.
Revise, update, refactor, and debug code.
Improve existing software.
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.