Manager - Talent Acquisition
We are looking for a 'Manager - Talent Acquisition' to join our team in Noida. A Talent Acquisition Manager is
responsible for determining staffing needs, developing hiring strategies, leading employment branding
initiatives, sourcing candidates, conducting recruitment processes, and ensuring positive candidate
experiences. This role is meant for someone who is an excellent multi-tasker and go-getter. We are looking for a high-energy individual who can juggle managing their own tasks and the entire team.
We would like to meet you in person in our Noida office for interviews, if you are passionate about hiring.
Role: Manager Talent Acquisition
Required Experience: 7-12 Years
Location: NSEZ, Noida
Mode of Work: Work from Office (Mon Fri)
A brief summary of the role
- Create and build the talent acquisition strategy for the entire company, multi-level hiring and people management.
- Innovate hiring practices by using new methods or channels. Keep a lookout for talent available in the market and plan accordingly.
- Motivate and energize your team to always be candidate friendly.
- Monitor market trends in hiring practices and ensure our strategy is in line with the market.
- Manage all job descriptions out in the market, ensuring they are high quality and accurate.
- Keep track of metrics on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Ability to organize and run hiring drives at college campuses/corporate.
- Develop relationships with third-party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Ability to manage multiple and overlapping processes and projects to completion, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Proven experience of 7+ years minimum in IT Recruitment.
- In-depth knowledge of talent systems and software.
- Excellent presentation, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- MBA is a must-have for this role.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.