Sr. Finance Manager
About Us -
Founded over 12 years ago (headquartered in Canada with delivery centers in Chicago, New Delhi, Noida, Netherlands, and Singapore) and with a team of 350+ seasoned experts, Knoldus has the world’s largest team of Functional Programming and Fast Data engineers focused on creating customized high-performance solutions. Our mission is to ‘Help businesses succeed with technology’ by leveraging emerging future-ready
technologies, bringing them a competitive advantage. Our capabilities in building high-performance millisecond response real-time applications that deposit data into high-speed data lakes thus enabling the AI models to have won accolades from our clients in Fintech, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Media, Publishing, Hi-Tech, and IoT. We are now a part of NashTech, a global conglomerate, with a presence in over 15 countries. Our engineers work with a product mindset and work along with businesses to provide future-ready solutions that deliver competitive results. We also have a large network of certified strategic partners such as Google (Cloud, AI/ML, Tensorflow), Lightbend (Akka, Scala), Hashicorp, Datastax (Cassandra, DSE Graph), Confluent (Kafka), and Databricks (Spark, Delta Lake), etc. Our business and technology strengths allow us to build systems with next-generation capabilities that set them apart thereby creating new opportunities.
We are looking for an accounting manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. The role requires you to establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting information.
Role Sr. Finance Manager
Required Experience 5 to 8 years post-CA Qualification
Mode of Work WFO (work from the office
A brief summary of the role
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
Month and end year process, Accounts payable/receivable, Cash receipts, General ledger, Payroll & Utilities, Treasury, Budgeting, Cash forecasting, Revenue & Expenditure Variance Analysis, Capital Assets Reconciliations, Check runs, Fixed asset activity, and Debt activity.
What will help you create an impact story
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Consolidation of Financials and Analysis of Variance
- Actual vs Budget Variance
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven working experience as Finance Manager, Audit Expert, or Consolidation Manager
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
• CA Qualified
What Makes Knoldus A Great Place to Work?
Flexible working hours
Imagine starting your workday when you are completely rested, no need to get up early because you have the flexibility to choose your own working hours.
Creating moments together: Collaboration, Success, and Pride
No comments at all. Join us at Life at Knoldus I Part of NashTech and experience our winning
culture of success and celebration
Spreading the Wings of Knowledge
Imagine, every day you sharpen your skills by working alongside the best finance Leaders
worldwide. You will have the opportunity to learn new things and go 1% extra every day. You will be able to create your own impact stories by representing us in sharing your knowledge globally. Join us at Success Express I Part of NashTech and experience the richness of our learning platform.
Exponential Growth & Learning
We create success stories by working on the developmental needs of our engineers. Our
developmental programs allow us to work together in creating moments of recurring success. You will experience scaling up every day and witness the power of learning and growth!