QA Analyst - Operations Technology
IT, Operations, Quality Assurance
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
The QA Analyst - Operations Technology will focus on automated and manual testing techniques for testing data integrity and integrations between all systems related to operations technology, such as our ERP (NetSuite), demand planning (Toolio), 3PL partners, and POS systems. They will be an integral member of the opstech development team, working closely day-to-day with developers, business stakeholders, and product managers to ensure software deliveries are smooth, high-quality and reliable. They will leverage industry best practices and suitable technologies to ensure quality and a seamless customer experience.
- You are a motivated self-starter, you are eager and enthusiastic in learning and incorporating best practices as they continue to evolve
- You are passionate about the customer journey and are able to think like the end user
- You are methodical and thorough, with a meticulous attention to detail
- You are an effective communicator and have a high level of tact and diplomacy
- You are curious and constantly asking how you can make something better
- Developing and maintaining test automation scripts
- Recommending innovative ideas to automate and reduce manual effort
- Designing, maintaining and executing effective test plans, test cycles, and test cases to ensure consistent high quality product delivery. This includes functional testing of new features and changes, and regression testing on releases
- Participate in both Static and Dynamic testing to enable upstream analysis and identification of bugs/defects
- Working closely with Product Management, Designers and Development through kickoff meetings, design reviews and testing to ensure understanding of new product requirements
- Effectively communicating product quality issues, and collaborating with software development to accelerate issue resolution
- Help to reproduce, document, and track issues. Identify high risk areas to continuously improve test coverage
- Performing ad-hoc testing for quick fixes and priority deployments
- Liaise with business stakeholders to support UAT and partner on joint testing of projects to ensure the best quality possible
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in QA, ideally with ERP and B2B systems, and are familiar with testing integrations end-to-end.
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience with test automation development
- Experience with all phases of the testing lifecycle with a strong focus on requirement analysis, gap analysis, test case creation and execution
- Experience writing and executing test plans, test cycles, and test cases for web applications
- Experience with regression and functional testing
- Experience with responsive design and mobile-oriented websites, and familiarity with cross-browser testing, multiple operating systems and multiple devices giving more attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, technical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Cypress or similar tools
- Experience testing applications in NetSuite is a plus.
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, TestRail, Zephyr, or similar tools is a plus
- Experience working on teams in an agile-scrum environment is a plus
- Ability to adapt to new environments, learn new technologies quickly and be a team player with a positive spirit
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
See more open positions at Knix
Something looks off?