Regional Community and Brand Ambassador
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2023
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
The Regional Community and Brand Ambassador is responsible for supporting the local Knix brand and sales initiatives by building & maintaining the Knix brand through local partnership/community building, attending events and being a spokesperson and sales representative for the Knix brand. Finding local opportunities to integrate the brand and educate potential customers and communities on the brand mission and products. This position is responsible for building local brand awareness, driving traffic, sales, and on brand partnerships in the market as well as in the local store locations and will work closely with the Knix retail teams in those markets as well as the head office communications, marketing and sales teams.
Please note this is an interim role & the duration of this position would be 12-months.
- You are collaborative in nature and work easily with others while keeping short & long-term strategies in mind to ensure optimal results for all partners involved
- You are equally creative & logical in your approach to problem-solving & decision-making
- You are in the know and have an excellent grasp of current events, news, social media trends and pop culture
- You've strong time management skills - you can juggle multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment that has multiple moving target
- You are a community builder and networker by nature, you love bringing people together and fostering connection
- You are agile and can work independently in a remote capacity while staying in contact and collaborating with a larger team.
- Above all, you are proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission!
- Establish strong working relationships with local Knix retail locations and landlords, where applicable, to develop local activation plans that support sales growth, drive traffic to our retail locations, and maximize brand presence in local markets
- Facilitate relationship building in local communities, neighborhoods, and organizations to build brand awareness
- Develop and execute a pipeline of trunk shows, pop ups, trade shows and other relevant local events where the brand should be present
- Act as brand ambassador at local events to drive awareness and selling opportunities
- Develop new initiatives in the local market to drive traffic and generate brand building and sales
- Responsible for exploring and vetting partnerships with external non-competing brands
- Responsible for working with regional retail teams to fulfill local needs
- Offer interactive product demonstrations when appropriate
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of brand, products, and best-sellers
- Share best practices and follow-up with performance on new initiatives and traffic-driving techniques
- Support the brand and retail teams with ad hoc requests that may impact store traffic and sales
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
- 2-3 years of work experience in branding, marketing, communications or sales.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Previous experience negotiating contracts & agreements
- Strong time management and logistics experience with the ability to remain proactive, and keeping stakeholders accountable for any deliverables required for launches
- Experience with trade shows, trunk shows or similar events an asset
- Ability to think critically, utilize subject matter expertise, and problem-solve
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed and driven.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently at times
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
See more open positions at Knix
Something looks off?