Director of Customer Experience (1-Year)
Remote · Canada
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
We are seeking a Director of Customer Experience (1-year) who can lead a CX function consisting of the Customer Empowerment and Virtual Fitting teams. The primary responsibilities are to engage, educate, and assist the team, to drive sales, promote brand loyalty, and delight customers. This role works in a cross-functional capacity with leaders of Product, Operations, E-Commerce, Marketing etc, advocating for the customer experience and iterating on operational processes, workflows, technologies and policies to meet overall business objectives and exceed customer expectations. The Director of Customer Experience is also responsible for reporting on customer trends through qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- You’re a critical thinker and creative problem solver. Where others see obstacles, you see opportunities and possibilities.
- Everything you do, you start with the customers first. You’re insightful, and you optimize your strategy for longer-term wins rather than short-term gains.
- You’re consumer-focused and have the right balance of data-driven approach with user-first intuition.
- A proven leader and people developer, you care about your team and inspire them to be their best in everything that they do.
- You’re ambitious and results-driven. You master the right balance between perfection and fast execution to deliver overarching business goals.
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive, and inspired by Knix and our mission.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide strong and motivating leadership to an existing team while inspiring them to deliver best-in-class customer experiences and maintain high CSAT scores.
- Own customer experience programs and customer data reports, leveraging customer feedback across the organization to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Own the strategy for omnichannel experience for our customers (unboxing, refunds, touchpoints etc)
- Leverage data analytics to make sound recommendations back to the business, while leveraging/re-tooling our current tech stack for our virtual touchpoints (AI, Livechat, Email, Virtual Fittings)
- Develop and continuously improve the overall Knix customer experience through proof of concept pilots, policy changes, and process improvements.
- Work directly with the Executive Team to constantly define and iterate the brand voice, while advocating for the customers and promoting a customer-first approach.
- Drive Customer Experience Operations by identifying areas for self-service, automation, and product improvements both for internal team members and customers.
- Work directly with the Customer Empowerment, Virtual Fitting and Retail teams to maintain alignment on operational discipline and standards for customer experience.
- Influence product development and customer experience initiatives by providing data-driven feedback based on insights, trends, and the voice of the customer from the CX department.
- Accountable for presenting quantitative and qualitative NPS data weekly and monthly to help inform business and product decisions and incorporating social feedback, customer experience feedback, retail feedback and return rate in partnership with our data analyst.
- Create a collaborative, innovative, and results-oriented environment both within the team and with cross-functional partners.
- Present on trends, themes and CX data in regular cross-functional meetings.
- 7+ years’ experience leading a customer experience ideally in DTC or Retail environment, with 5+ years managing a medium-sized team (current team size is ~25, remote across Canada)
- Previous experience at the Director level, managing a remote CX team is highly preferred
- Strong Data and Analytical skills to leverage key insights into actionable changes and recommendations
- Strong technology tooling experience to support our e-comm CX experience (AI, Livechat etc)
- Strong leadership and communication skills.Obsession with providing a world-class customer experience.
- Ability to problem solve utilizing available analytics.
- Relevant experience with Shopify, Kustomer, Medallia, or similar software.
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to motivate leaders and employees.
- Experience communicating and bringing forward the customer voice through NPS, and other qualitative and quantitative data
- Build relationships with customers and community of vendors (e.g. Kustomer, Shopify, Ada, Medallia, Loop)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent relevant experience
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.