People Operations Coordinator
Administration, People & HR, Operations
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
The People team at Knix is on the hunt for an ambitious and driven People Operations Coordinator! Reporting to the Manager of People Operations, you will be responsible for driving administrative functions that support and enhance the employee life cycle. Operating with a service mindset, you will help us execute and maintain best-in-class processes and ensure our growing population of employees know they’re our most valuable asset!
- Your experience and expertise in a growing, fast-paced HR environment make you the greatest partner in providing a seamless employee experience.
- You have a people-first mindset and are focused on creating positive employee experiences and an inclusive culture.
- You are operations and program delivery driven and have excellent planning and time management skills.
- You are a strong and clear communicator who knows how to keep the appropriate stakeholders informed.
- You are a natural relationship builder, and have the ability to build trust.
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and its mission!
- Partner closely with HQ employees and the People Team to execute HR operational processes and services with a focus on employee life cycle and data integrity.
- Be the first point of contact for HQ employees, leaders, and teams on issues related to policy, programs, processes and legislation, responding to inquiries, managing requests and problem-solving to provide effective solutions.
- Become an HR technology super-user, identifying ways we can get the most from our tools and shift towards further automating our processes while ensuring the accuracy and integrity of data.
- Support the implementation of various HR programs and initiatives.
- Own the administration of group benefits and GRSP for employees across the organization.
- Own the Employee Assistance Program, including weekly member maintenance
- Play a role in the planning and execution of team events and initiatives, fostering a culture of celebration and belonging.
- Support and be involved in the ideation and creation of engagement and DE&I initiatives.
- Partner with our Finance Team on payroll information, processes and information flow related to payroll.
- Brainstorm and draft weekly internal communications with the support of the greater People Team to provide greater transparency on all levels on updates from the People Team.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive experience as a Human Resources Coordinator or similar People Operations role in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Previous experience in retail roles is an asset.
- You have experience working in a scaling organizational environment supporting the business and people through rapid growth.
- A positive attitude and a passion to learn and grow. You understand how to represent People Operations on behalf of the team and Knix.
- Experience and knowledge of Health & Safety and Wellness in the workplace is an asset.
- Technologically proficient with an ability to learn new software and platforms.
- Knowledge of benefits administration, and interpretation of group policy.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and a high degree of discretion.
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.