Senior Product Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
We're on the hunt for a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of a digital roadmap to support Knix. You will use data, company insights, and customer feedback to prioritize, plan, and manage the initiatives from ideation to deployment. You will collaborate with many business stakeholders across the organization to build and define projects, be responsible for making trade-offs to help Knix reach company targets, and work within an agile development team for final delivery.
- Develop/maintain the product roadmap for the Knix e-commerce sites, designing customer-centric capabilities that support the organization’s business strategies and operational dependencies.
- Lead discussions with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand business goals and user needs, build business cases and support the roll-out of new capabilities.
- Lead a product discovery process through developing feedback loops with users, and constant testing & prototyping with UX.
- Act as subject matter expert on Knix websites and site tools, understanding how we use these tools and providing vision on how to get the most out of existing capabilities.
- Use customer behaviour data and feedback to build conversion optimization features on the sites.
- Oversee both the long-term strategic direction of the roadmap and conversion optimization, as well as the tactical strategy and execution of individual features.
- Define, prioritize and scope site initiatives along with the Group Product Manager and the Tech lead to ensure that resources are adequately assigned.
- Responsible for setting KPIs and targets for new features and tracking results through pre and post-analysis and A/B testing.
- Draft stories/acceptance criteria, prioritize the backlog, and actively participate in the agile development process.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Business, or UX Design. MBA is a plus
- Strong ability to solve problems, make decisions, and complete trade-off analysis to stay on track toward business deliverable commitments.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate, motivate and negotiate with various teams and stakeholders
- Extremely strategic, comfortable with long-term planning, short-term tactical decisions, and making trade-offs.
- Experience working with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Amplitude, and A/B testing tools
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities while completing projects successfully
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with Confluence and JIRA
- 5+ years of experience defining, building, implementing and measuring the performance of digital products on a customer-facing e-commerce platform
- 5+ years experience in e-commerce retail
- 5+ years building and managing product roadmaps
- You understand and can instill product management principles and best practices
- Clear, concise, but thorough verbal and written communication skills to absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- You have built strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the organization and influenced
- You have a growth mindset – you know there’s always a better way to do things and are willing to disrupt the status quo
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.