Sales Key Lead (Etobicoke- Sherway Gardens)
Sales & Business Development
Etobicoke, Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Knix is an award winning direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space. With stores across North America and over 2 million customers, we are revolutionizing the retail industry with our best-in-class customer experience and products. Come join us if you are looking for a purpose driven and authentic career!
We are looking for a Sales Key Lead who will create a comfortable and uplifting environment for customers as they explore the store and Knix’s product line. Actively listening to their needs and preferences, you expertly guide the customer experience from greeting to fit to purchase. You are passionate about coaching and mentoring others you work with and are not shy about giving and receiving feedback. You set goals and you see them through. You are intuitive, enthusiastic, and able to leverage your love for Knix to drive sales goals and enhance customer loyalty.
Knix is one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada! This is a fantastic opportunity to do meaningful & impactful work and to be part of an organization that is empowering people everywhere!
Please note this is a Contract Full-time position.
Knix Store Location: 25 The West Mall, Etobicoke, ON M9C 1B8
What's in it for you (Benefits & Perks):
- Competitive Pay - Base Salary plus Monthly Bonus, with performance based pay increases.
- Health - Health benefits program that starts on your first day, and access to a mental health & wellness platform that offers therapy and coaching sessions
- Family - A Parental Leave Top-Up Program up to 80% of your salary
- Savings and Retirement: Company GRSP Program that matches up to (3%) of your pay
- Work Environment - A one-of-a-kind culture that is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all our team members can bring their whole selves to work
- Product Discount- Generous employee discounts that offer up to 50% on your favourite Knix products
- Career Advancement - Monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual awards and recognition and the opportunity to advance in your career - We are growing FAST!
- You have a pulse on what Knix customers want and know how to engage and delight them.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and have the ability to think on your feet.
- You understand what we all experience in fitting rooms and are a natural at making others feel comfortable.
- You’re a born team player and always look for ways to help the group succeed.
- You’re passionate about our customers and inspired by Knix and our mission.
- You’re able to handle difficult customer facing conversations and interactions.
- You’re a results-oriented and process driven individual.
- Create a comfortable and uplifting end-to-end experience for all Knix customers.
- Following province re-opening, plan and execute store events to build community and drive sales.
- Actively listen to customer preferences and recommend products they’ll be sure to love.
- Lead product fittings to ensure our customers buy the correct size the first time.
- Stay knowledgeable on our growing product assortment – and wear it, too!
- Coach and develop Sales Associates, ensure you are promoting a positive and fun working environment.
- Get involved with staff training, general operational needs (like ordering shop supplies) and shop events.
- Ensure all products are merchandised effectively to reflect our brand and drive sales.
- 2+ years’ experience in a retail and/or customer service environment
- Previous experience in a lead or senior role is preferred
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences.
- A warm demeanour with a “get it done” approach.
- Resourceful with a keen ability to resolve customer issues.
- An affinity for our product line, and a belief in the Knix mission!
- Must have the necessary work authorization to be legally employed in Canada and be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift and handle packages weighing up to 25lbs
- Ability to move efficiently through the store for long periods of time and as needed for an entire shift.
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.