Community & Field Marketing Lead
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
As the Community and Field Marketing Lead at Knix, you will be a key player in our mission to empower our community and drive brand awareness at the regional retail level. You will lead and coach a national team of Community field marketers, collaborating closely with them to create and execute field initiatives that elevate the Knix brand. Your role will involve developing innovative strategies to boost sales, raising brand awareness, and supporting our retail presence.
- You are a results driven self-starter with a passion for building and fostering community
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with the ability to think on your feet.
- You possess the creative, emotional, and intellectual agility to solve problems, make decisions and lead your team with care and courage.
- Above all, you are proactive, positive, and inspired by Knix and our mission!
- Lead and coach a national team of Community field marketers, fostering a collaborative and results-driven atmosphere.
- Collaborate with the field team to develop a cadence of in-store initiatives, ensuring high-level brand moments are consistently delivered.
- Align strategies and initiatives to the overarching commercial calendar to ensure alignment with brand and product launches.
- Ability to work with an omni channel mindset in order to ensure cohesion between the physical retail stores and Knix’s digital channels.
- Brainstorm and execute alongside the field team on innovative strategies and tactics to drive sales and awareness at the retail level.
- Continuously analyze market trends and consumer behavior to tailor field marketing strategies accordingly.
- Work closely with the Knix PR, Ambassador and Influencer teams to plan and execute regional activations that leverage retail and brand awareness.
- Provide guidance and tools to a team of Regional and Community Ambassadors to build and execute a pipeline of trunk shows, pop-ups, trade shows, and other relevant local events where the brand should be present.
- Manage the monthly field marketing budget, tracking expenses, and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Define and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) for field marketing activities, providing regular reporting to leadership.
- Develop and own a comprehensive toolkit/playbook for community and retail events, providing resources and best practices to the field team for successful event execution.
- Minimum 5 years leading a field marketing function.
- Proven experience in field marketing, community engagement, or related roles.
- Leadership and team management skills, with an openness to learning and development.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration abilities.
- Proficiency in budget management and reporting.
- Knowledge of the retail industry and understanding of consumer behavior.
- Experience with ambassador and influencer programs is a plus.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.