Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Administration, People & HR
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2023
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
Knix is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the People team in a newly created role! The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to a high-volume Talent Acquisition function and will play a critical role in the recruiting life-cycle, hiring and onboarding of all employees into the organization. They will work with an interdisciplinary team that includes the People Operations team, Retail Operations, and HQ leaders. This role is perfect for someone who thrives in both an autonomous and team capacity and is looking to advance their career in the Human Resources field.
- Provide end-to-end administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team during the recruitment life-cycle, including but not limited to: preparing job offers and various documents, employer branding initiatives, initiating and monitoring background checks, scheduling interviews and ensuring accurate data and reporting.
- Work with TA leadership to accurately track recruitment data and manage periodic and ad-hoc reporting.
- Actively support TA Specialists as needed by providing sourcing/full-cycle recruitment for retail positions during peak periods.
- Become a subject matter expert in our ATS (Lever) and work alongside TA leadership to unlock full capabilities and automation.
- Maintain positive candidate relations by facilitating open communication with all candidates through the onboarding and employment processes.
- Co-manage the referral bonus program alongside the People Operations Team to ensure referrals are being captured with accuracy.
- Monitor internal applicant flow and alert the TA team of applications approaching SLA.
- Actively participates in updating and documenting processes and procedures.
- Supporting with special Talent Acquisition events and programs.
- Communicate and uphold recruiting processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Human Resources.
- Previous experience working with an applicant tracking system is considered an asset.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and genuine desire to assist candidates and employees throughout the recruitment process.
- Strong time management and organization skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task in a time-sensitive, fast-paced and often demanding environment.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, and willing to learn.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Maturity and demonstrated professionalism with a proven ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information at all times.
- Willingness to fulfill a broad spectrum of administrative responsibilities.
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.