Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to produce compelling written content for the Knix brand across all of our marketing channels focused on our core products. Marketing channels at Knix include but are not limited to email, paid social ads, retail marketing & signage, digital merchandising assets, packaging, promotional materials and more! The ideal candidate is someone who can ideate and execute, bringing forth a creativity and a fresh perspective while collaborating with the team and cross-functional partners.
- You’re a creative thinker and quick learner with strong writing and proofreading skills. You’re not afraid to come up with and share big ideas.
- You’re a creative problem solver. Where others see obstacles, you see opportunities and possibilities.
- With everything you do, you start with the customer’s point of view. You’re curious about our customers, problems we want to solve and finding creative and effective ways to communicate with our customers.
- You’re results-driven. You master the right balance between perfection and fast execution to achieve overarching business goals.
- You’re an effective communicator when it comes to your team and supporting stakeholders across the organization.
- You’re inspired by Knix and our mission
- Producing written copy for all Knix marketing channels – website, email marketing, digital & traditional advertising, product packaging, in-store signage, etc.
- Collaborating with the other members of the Creative Team (Writers, Art Directors, Graphic Designers, Video Editors) to develop concepts and content for marketing materials
- Assist in the planning, production and creation of video and photographic assets for marketing purposes.
- Meeting regularly with members of other Knix departments (Email, Digital, Product Design, Customer Empowerment, etc) to collect insights into our initiatives, products and customers, as well as doing independent research into trends and topics influencing the intimates category and apparel in general.
- Ensure language across platforms is accurate, appropriate and consistent to enhance user experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in advertising copywriting or relevant creative writing field
- Demonstrated excellence in conceptual thinking
- Exceptional ability to produce and edit English writing
- Strong collaboration skills with an ability to translate themes and ideas into branded content / storyboards
- Technologically proficient with an ability to learn new software and platforms (e.g. Hive, Figma) to complete cross-functional tasks
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to self-start
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.