Part Time - Sales Associate (Calgary- Market Mall)
Sales & Business Development
Calgary, AB, Canada
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
We are looking for a Part-Time Sales Associate who will create a comfortable and uplifting environment for customers as they explore the store and Knix’s product line. Actively listening to their needs and preferences, you expertly guide the customer experience from greeting to fit to purchase. You are intuitive, enthusiastic, and able to leverage your love for Knix to drive sales goals and enhance customer loyalty. Please note this is a Part Time - Contract position.
Knix Store Location: CF Market Mall, 3625 Shaganappi Trail NW, Calgary, AB, T3A 0E2
- You have a pulse on what Knix customers want and know how to engage and delight them.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and have the ability to think on your feet.
- You understand what we all experience in fitting rooms and are a natural at making others feel comfortable.
- You’re a born team player and always look for ways to help the group succeed.
- You’re passionate about our customers and inspired by Knix and our mission.
- Create a comfortable and uplifting end-to-end experience for all Knix customers.
- Actively listen to customer preferences and recommend products they’ll be sure to love.
- Lead product fittings to ensure customers buy the correct size the first time.
- Stay knowledgeable on our growing product assortment – and wear it, too!
- Ensure all products are merchandised effectively to reflect our brand and drive sales.
- Continually work to improve cleanliness, set-up and organization in all areas of the store.
- Previous experience in customer service is considered an asset, but above all else, you are great with people and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- A warm demeanour with a “get it done” approach.
- You love being part of a team and are a great collaborator.
- Resourceful with a keen ability to effectively resolve customer issues.
- An affinity for our product line and a belief in the Knix mission!.
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.