Senior Data Analyst
IT, Data Science
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
The Digital Analytics & Personalization team is looking for a Sr. Data Analyst to join our organization to help unlock insights that take our business to the next level. You will build business performance dashboards, socialize learnings and recommended growth opportunities. You will partner with key stakeholders to dive deep into the business challenges and identify insights that will drive product and program strategy. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities, as well as outstanding business acumen.
- You’re a critical thinker and problem solver - you have a passion for exploring data and formulating insights to drive towards action
- You are an expert in partnering and earning trust with internal business leaders to drive and influence key business decisions
- You are adaptable and self-motivated. You thrive working in a dynamic fast-paced environment – the hustle excites you
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix or KT by Knix and our mission!
- Define and develop dashboards and visualization for key metrics and KPIs in Looker
- Collaborate with the Analytics Engineering team to expand coverage of reliable data and automate recurrent data needs
- Build and maintain regular and ad hoc dashboards and tailored visualizations that help teams make data-driven decisions
- Partner with key stakeholders to dive deep into the business challenges and identify insights that will drive product and program strategy
- 2-3 years of experience with Looker (LookML Models, Building Derived Tables)
- Experience in relational and dimensional datasets, data warehouses, and ETL techniques to deliver BI solutions in a business environment with complex datasets
- 3+ years of relevant experience in data analytics, data science, or related field
- Advanced knowledge and expertise of SQL
- Understanding of data engineering pipelines and building dashboards for data visualization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.