Sales Key Lead (Rideau)
Sales & Business Development
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
The Key Lead will create a comfortable and uplifting environment for customers as they explore the store and Knix’s product line. Actively listening to their needs and preferences, you expertly guide the customer experience from greeting to fit to purchase. You are passionate about coaching and mentoring others you work with and are not shy about giving and receiving feedback. You set goals and you see them through. You are intuitive, enthusiastic, and able to leverage your love for Knix to drive sales goals and enhance customer loyalty.
- You have a pulse on what Knix customers want and know how to engage and delight them.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and have the ability to think on your feet.
- You understand what we all experience in fitting rooms and are a natural at making others feel comfortable.
- You’re a born team player and always look for ways to help the group succeed.
- You’re passionate about our customers and inspired by Knix and our mission.
- You’re able to handle difficult customer facing conversations and interactions.
- You’re a results-oriented and process driven individual.
- Create a comfortable and uplifting end-to-end experience for all Knix customers.
- Following province re-opening, plan and execute store events to build community and drive sales.
- Actively listen to customer preferences and recommend products they’ll be sure to love.
- Lead product fittings to ensure our customers buy the correct size the first time.
- Stay knowledgeable on our growing product assortment – and wear it, too!
- Coach and develop Sales Associates, ensure you are promoting a positive and fun working environment.
- Open and close the shop, consistently meeting Knix standards.
- Get involved with staff training, general operational needs (like ordering shop supplies) and shop events.
- Ensure all products are merchandised effectively to reflect our brand and drive sales.
- Handle any issues or opportunities that arise accurately and confidently.
- Continually work to improve cleanliness, set-up and organization in all areas of the store.
- Facilitate purchase and return/exchange process through the POS system.
- Report on daily store targets.
- 2+ years’ experience in a clothing retail environment
- Previous experience in a leadership role preferred
- Experience planning and executing community events considered strong asset · Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences.
- A warm demeanour with a “get it done” approach.
- Resourceful with a keen ability to resolve customer issues.
- Previous experience with Shopify POS system considered an asset.
- A willingness and ability to work irregular hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- An affinity for our product line, and a belief in the Knix mission!
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.