Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
Knix are hiring an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to join the Partnerships team who will provide key support to brand teams in order to execute on go-to-market strategies, increase brand presence, and drive sales. The ideal candidate is collaborative, curious, resourceful and willing to roll up their sleeves to help Knix’ influencer strategy come to life. This role will take initiative by growing our influencer gifting program. In addition this role will support in retaining existing influencers & sourcing new influencer talent that reflects our diverse audience. Lastly, this role will help the team drive sales & awareness through influencer marketing campaigns.
- Passionate about the influencer landscape.
- You are a great balance of organized and creative.
- Strong understanding of Instagram, TikTok and Youtube.
- Ability to evaluate engagement & brand fit of content creators.
- Self-starter who can work independently and great within a team
- You have a “get it done” attitude. No task is too big (or too small) for you!
- You are strong at multitasking, managing multiple projects and various priorities at once.
- Above all, you’re positive and inspired by Knix and our mission!
- In partnership with our Manager, Influencer Marketing, you’ll support in the flawless execution of Knix’ Influencer Marketing & Partnership activities
- Support the growth of the influencer marketing program into a key brand & business driver, with measurable impact across reach & impressions as well as traffic & sales goals.
- Proactively identify emerging, impactful opportunities with new and existing partners and platforms
- Track and maintain influencer and partnership databases to support various team objectives and initiatives
- Keep on top of emerging social trends, platforms, technologies, and influencers in the North American market
- Lead the ongoing development and execution of the Knix Influencer gifting program, leading vendor and input sourcing, packaging and shipping. This includes responsibilities for placing all influencer & PR orders.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Knix Influencer led events and programs
- Support Manager, Influencer Marketing with data pulls and report analysis.
- Own KPI reporting for Influencer Marketing on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Work closely with the Social Media team and other marketing channel owners to ensure Influencer content is integrated into brand campaigns and storytelling where relevant
- Support with social media community engagement
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure timely execution of all partnership campaign activities and product seeding
- Continuously monitor partnership and influencer mentions and competitor analysis while managing internal reporting of partnership campaigns
- Attend internal and external meetings with the wider Brand team and support in note taking, follow-ups and deliverables.
- Provide administrative support to the Manager, Influencer Marketing such as invoicing, database support, excel updates
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- 1-3 years of work experience in social media marketing, PR or communications preferred, agency experience an asset
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Drive
- Previous experience with influencer relations and brand partnerships an asset
- Demonstrated understanding of the influencer marketing landscape in both the Canadian and US markets on channels such as TikTok, Instagram and more.
- You have your finger on the pulse of pop & internet culture, and love to quickly identify trends and act on them.
- Strong time management, the ability to remain proactive, and keeping stakeholders accountable for any deliverables required for launches
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.