CRM & Retention Marketing Coordinator
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
Knix is on the hunt for a CRM & Retention Marketing Coordinator! This individual will be responsible for briefing, building, and deploying email and SMS marketing campaigns. In addition, this role will focus on post-campaign analysis and CRM operations management.
- You are adaptable and self-motivated. You thrive in a dynamic work environment with tight deadlines and fast turnaround times. You love the hustle and it excites you.
- You’re a collaborative team player but also know when it’s time to hunker down and get things done independently. You are comfortable flexing between both.
- You are highly organized with a strong attention to detail. Moving parts and last-minute changes happen but it doesn’t scare you.
- You are an analytical thinker. You like to interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and apply the learnings.
- The ideal candidate will understand the importance of permission-based campaigns (mostly email marketing, but this can also include SMS marketing and referral programs) in supporting digital marketing revenue targets.
- Above all, you’re proactive, positive and inspired by Knix and our mission!
- Identify key data needs of the Retention Marketing team and contribute to the strategy of segmentation and audience targeting, anticipating future growth of the business
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager, Retention to derive actionable insights from post-campaign analysis and optimize future strategies.
- Partner with the retention team closely on the implementation and ongoing performance of all automated email journey
- Serve as the lead between the Retention Marketing team and data teams, translating business requests into data requirements
- Manage execution for email and SMS marketing programs, including end-to-end execution, from briefing to segmentation, A/B testing, personalization, deployment, and reporting.
- Follow company QA procedures for each email campaign. Continuously review ways to improve the process to make it more efficient.
- Perform maintenance and clean up on all data flows by working closely with internal and external partners
- Standardize and operationalize reporting across the retention marketing team.
- Embrace the test and iterate mindset. Play an active role in devising, executing and analyzing tests. Manage the upkeep of testing calendar and results.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added during the course of employment.
- 1-2 years of work experience, experience with email & SMS marketing, and CRM operations is a bonus.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments across teams in a fast-paced, environment.
- Background or understanding in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. Enthusiasm is a must.
- Previous experience with ESPs and Shopify is another bonus.
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities. We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.