Value Consulting Intern
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
👋 You found us. Awesome. Something led you here, maybe a glimpse of potential and something amazing? Well that’s how we feel about Klue.
Who are we?
Klue is a VC backed, capital-efficient high growth SaaS. Tiger Global and Salesforce Ventures led our US$62m Series B in the fall of 2021. We’re creating the category of competitive enablement: helping companies understand their market and outmaneuver their competition. We benefit from having an experienced leadership team working alongside several hundred risk-taking builders who elevate every day.
We’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone HC, a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 winner, and recipient of both the Startup of the Year and Tech Culture of the Year awards at the Technology Impact Awards.
We’re growing and currently looking to add a Value Consulting Intern to our team. The purpose of this role is to provide customers with analytical reports and summaries that will help them to prioritize the execution of their Competitive Enablement program. This Intern will support the business on the front line of Customer Success to ensure that key customers receive accurate and timely Competitive Analytics reports including both insights and recommendations.
This internship will span across several functions of the Customer Success department and will give you a broad view of what it takes to run a company. Klue is a very collaborative company where we believe in the value that can be unlocked by sharing data insights across departments and clients - you'll be getting a full picture of how a SaaS company on a rocketship trajectory operates. You’ll have many opportunities to listen in on strategic conversations and will be encouraged to ask questions along the way. As the company grows, we will have many roles to fill within the CS department and would hope the right candidate would consider returning one day.
What you'll do...
- As a value consulting intern, you will be focused on helping our ever-growing list of customers prove ROI on their investment through the use of our Competitive Analytics module. You will analyze and clean complex CRM data and create stories that help customers understand their Competitive Revenue Gap, Threats to their sales and renewal pipeline and will partner with Customer Success Managers to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to drive renewal, expansion and competitive enablement priorities.
- You’ll get exposure to best practices for competitive enablement based on sales metrics, supporting our customers like Dell, Adobe and Shopify in world class CRM hygiene.
What you'll be measured on...
- Ability to quickly ramp on new technologies.
- Efficiency in interpreting analytics and ability to articulate and document recommendations within a 24 hour SLA for our customers’ Executive and Board-level audience.
What we're looking for...
- You are part data ninja, part expert storyteller, and part expert presentation maker
- Highly analytical and critical thinker
- You like ambiguity and thrive in fast-paced environments
- Ability to digest complex data and identify trends
- Creative problem solver
- Strong communicator and team player
Bonus points for...
- Experience working in SaaS, Sales, Marketing or data analyst positions.
Lastly, we take potential into consideration. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of the specifics listed above. If you know you have what it takes, even if that’s different from what we’ve described, be sure to explain why in your application. Reach out and let’s see if there is a home here for you now or in the future.
We’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. We’re early in our journey; we've started employee led resource groups, committed to Pay Up For Progress, and use success profiles for roles instead of 'years of experience'. We continue to scale our efforts as Klue grows. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
All interviews will be conducted via video calls. We work in a hybrid model of WFH (remote) and in-office. We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
✅✅ Win-Loss Acquisition (2023)
🅰️ Series A (2020)
🐅 Series B (2021)
🐝 About Us