Account Executive - SaaS
This role is an opportunity to join a growing, exciting, and impact driven organization. Keela is uniquely positioned to provide you with unlimited potential for personal & career growth, while at the same time, making a positive impact on the world.
You will be working with an experienced sales team. Your role will be to build a relationship with our prospects and truly understand their needs and how our software can help them. We value integrity and authenticity, we are here to serve our clients and ensure they receive a product that can positively transform their nonprofit organization.
Keela is on a mission to empower every social impact organization around the world with technology. We believe that access to powerful tools will change how nonprofits fundamentally work. We build and support software that we designed specifically for the needs of nonprofit organizations. Our team is passionate about excellence, and proud of our diversity and inclusion — something that we believe is a source of deep strength in our growing company. We are a team of builders and leaders truly dedicated to building a profitable, globally impactful, sustainable and ethical business.
We are a close knit team of around 70 in Canada, the US, and Nepal. Our company is based in Vancouver, but operates almost entirely remotely. We are passionately driven to hit targets, help customers, and reach our next milestone. We love to win and we are driven by the understanding that every nonprofit that adopts Keela can do more good in this world, help more people and drive more positive impact, that is what motivates us every day.
About the Role
The Account Executive (AE) role is an integral part of our Go-To-Market Team. The person in this role will use their natural enthusiasm and hustle to bring on new customers to Keela. Sales at Keela is about connecting with people, truly understanding nonprofits' pain points, and helping them solve them with technology.
We are looking for a high energy and dynamic individual. The right candidate will be one that works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. Your job will be to develop an intimate understanding of Keela’s platform so you can best demonstrate it.
You will be joining an ambitious, diverse, high-performing team with lofty goals. Plus there are lots of dogs.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail.
- Lead product demonstrations.
- Communicating with interested organizations to understand the value of Keela that is unique to their specific case.
- Build strong personal and professional relationships with prospective clients.
- Build, nurture and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities that you can convert to closed sales.
- Generate new sales.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in Sales.
- 1-2+ years in technical or start-up environment.
- Be data and goal-driven. Be excited to meet and/or exceed monthly performance targets for number of calls, product demos, and new customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Understand the value of building rapport and taking a genuine interest in our prospects’ needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Capable of understanding a prospect’s pain points, requirements and correlating this with value that can be provided by Keela.
- Strong professional communication - you should be a great writer, speaker and listener.
- Organizational skills. Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving set goals. Strong multi-tasker - ability to take concise notes while maintaining meaningful conversations.
- Ability to use & adopt technology quickly.
- Deep understanding of SaaS sales process, best practices, and procedures.
- Have a passion for learning and teaching - sales is just another form of education for new customers!
Bonus Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in the non-profit sector is a huge bonus.
- Experience using Hubspot, and Zoom are considered an asset.
- Someone who is motivated to create a difference in this world by helping nonprofits succeed with their mission.
$110,000 - $140,000 OTE plus benefits. This is a full-time, remote role.
Please note, we are accepting applications from Canada and the United States; however, the legal structure of the relationship (eg. employee vs consultant/contractor) may be different, depending on the residency and jurisdiction of the applicants.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to hire [at] keela.com detailing why you'd be a great fit for the role. ONLY applications submitted as instructed will be accepted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Something looks off?