Customer Success Representative
Does your definition of success mean empowering others?
Then you should consider joining Jobber! We’re looking for a Customer Success Representative to be part of our Customer Success department.
Jobber exists to help people in small businesses be successful. We work with small home service businesses, like your local plumbers, painters, and landscapers, to transform the way service is delivered through technology. With Jobber they can quote, schedule, invoice, and collect payments from their customers, while providing an easy and professional customer experience. Running a small business today isn’t like it used to be—the way we consume and deliver service is changing rapidly, technology is evolving, and customers expect more. That’s why we put the power and flexibility in their hands to run their businesses how, where, and when they want!
Our culture of transparency, inclusivity, collaboration, and innovation has been recognized by Great Place to Work, Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and more. Jobber has also been named on the Globe and Mail’s Canada’s Top Growing Companies list, and Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50™, Enterprise Fast 15, and Technology Fast 500™ lists. With an Executive team that has over thirty years of industry experience of leading the way, we’ve come a long way from our first customer in 2011—but we’ve just scratched the surface of what we want to accomplish for our customers.
If our company values were a department, they would be the Customer Success team; they are humble, supportive, and truly give a sh*t about making sure our customers are successful in Jobber. This group is one that cares about authentic interactions. While you’re empowering customers every day, your team will motivate each other to be your true and weird self. Don’t believe me? Meet your future team here.
You’ll also have regular 1:1’s with your manager which focus on performance, coaching, and long-term development, with consistent feedback on how you can continue to grow.
Reporting to a Manager, Customer Support, the Customer Success Representative will work directly with other teams and stakeholders to ensure our tens of thousands of users receive the best experience possible. Whether by phone or live chat, our team is on standby waiting to explain the newest feature, help with functionality and custom workflows or happy to accept feedback! We're award winning for a reason - because we're a trusted source of information for our customers, who we're obsessed with. This role gives you a significant impact on the lives of the entrepreneurs and business owners that utilize Jobber, which is something we don't take lightly.
The Customer Success Representative will:
- Respond to questions and requests that encompass the entire Jobber ecosystem from new and existing customers through phone, live chat, and email.
- Participate in on-boarding new users and companies, support current customers, host webinars, reach out for feedback, and maintain our great documentation.
- Build a knowledge base of FAQ’s and document all feedback and recommendations from our customers, ensuring the integrity of that data to help shape future decisions.
- Be a liaison for customer feedback to product and technical teams.
To be successful, you should:
- Be the ultimate people person! Whether you’re a barista at a coffee shop, a server in a popular restaurant, or a retail star - if you’re good with people, you’ll be great in this position.
- Be agile and adaptable to solve problems quickly. We’re growing fast and things are changing every day - both in our product and in our process. You need to be invigorated by this type of environment and be excited by a new challenge.
- Be empathetic to our customers journey. Our biggest priority is to support our customers - answering questions, trouble shooting problems, and providing solutions. You need to be comfortable diving into their issues, ask questions, and fill in your own knowledge gaps to better support them.
- Have a strong and confident communication style with the ability to actively listen and consult with our customers. You’re also the kind of person who is humble, supportive and polite on the phone. This position involves a good deal of phone time, so these communication skills are imperative!
- Be incredibly reliable for our customers and the rest of the success team. Are you the person your friends would rely on in a pinch? If so, you’ll be a great fit for the success team!
- Be confident with technology. You should be able to touch type to help you get through high-volume chats and be very comfortable navigating cloud-based software.
Please note: To best help our customers, we're looking to make sure we have coverage across all our hours and days we're open, which is Monday to Thursday from 6 am MT to 8 pm MT, then Fridays to Sunday from 6 am MT to 6 pm MT. This role will require a non-standard shift of either Sunday to Thursday (day shifts), Tuesday to Saturday (day shifts) or Monday to Friday (evening shifts, 11:00am to 8:00pm MT).
What you can expect from Jobber:
Having been named as a Top 10 Great Place to Work in Canada, we walk the talk. Here are just some of the great things you can expect from us:
- A total compensation package that includes an extended health benefits package with fully paid premiums for both body and mind, RRSP matching, and stock options.
- A dedicated Coaching and Development function, including Development Coaches, to help build the career you want and hit the goals you set, while ensuring you’re reaching your fullest potential.
- Support for all your breaks: from vacation to rest and recharge, your birthday off to celebrate, health days to support your physical and mental health, and parental leave top-ups to support your growing family.
- A unique opportunity to build, grow, and leave your impact on a $400-billion industry that has no dominant player...yet.
- To work with a group of people who are humble, supportive, and give a sh*t about our customers.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
A bit more about us:
Job by job, we’re transforming the way service is delivered. Your lawn care provider, home cleaning service, plumber or painter could use Jobber to better connect with their customers, save time in the office, invoice faster, and get paid! We’re bringing tens of thousands of people together with technology to deliver billions of dollars a year in services to happy customers. Jobber exists to help make these small businesses successful, and when they’re successful we all win!