Full Stack Developer, Intermediate or Senior Level
Experience: 5+ years
We are looking for an Intermediate to Senior Full Stack Developer for our team. This is a permanent, full-time position. We work remotely.
- You are involved in all areas of the development process:
- researching how best to implement a feature
- creating the user interface
- designing the software architecture
- writing code
- testing of our software in order to enable and support short and long term business goals
- Your code is elegantly designed, easy for your teammates to understand, and will be both flexible and maintainable as the codebase evolves over many years
- You will develop new customer-facing features, from the database all the way up to the browser
- You find bugs early and fix them quickly and efficiently; rarely making anything more than minor mistakes
- You are proficient at performing code reviews and providing succinct, relevant feedback to your teammates
- You optimize your code for maximum speed and scalability
- You are an active participant in prioritization and functionality discussions with Product Management and the team
- Your code is secure because security is always top of mind
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of software development experience, with at least 2 years of experience working with:
- A front end framework like React, Vue, or Angular
- Relational databases like PostgreSQL, or MySQL
- Good understanding of API design and REST
- Experience with search engines like ElasticSearch
- An understanding of common network protocols like TLS
ISARA Corporation is committed to equal opportunity employment hiring, along with a discrimination- and harassment-free workplace. As stated under the Canadian Human Rights Act, ISARA is committed to equal employment opportunity and ensures fair and equitable hiring and workplace policies.
Ready to Apply?
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please email us your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ISARA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.