Invixium is seeking a skilled and dynamic financial accountant to join its accounting and finance team in Ahmedabad. This is a full-time, permanent position. To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, professional, detail-oriented, and analytical. One must skill that the candidate should have presentation skills with the ability to easily communicate complex quantitative data to the decision-makers.
Invixium designs and develops high-tech solutions for end-to-end access control, workforce management, and health screening. Our devices capture accurate data which is used to perform intelligent analytics and generate meaningful, user-friendly dashboards to help businesses of all sizes become more healthy, productive, and secure.
If you want to work for one of the fastest growing biometric solutions company in the world, then please keep reading!
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance and various other detailed operational reports for management.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Providing detailed analysis and explanation of transactions.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Complying with the company, state, and country’s accounting and financial regulations.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e., GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
- Maintaining accurate financial reports.
- Performing internal audits and report findings.
- Assist with documentation requirements for all statutory audits for the company.
- Preparing accounting entries and reconciling general ledgers.
- Working with the company’s accounts payable functions – maintaining invoice payment, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of payments.
- Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented
More About Us:
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with presence in India, Middle East, UK, USA, Latin America and Africa, Invixium manufactures touchless biometric security solutions utilizing face recognition for access control, workforce management and smart building automation. Our fully integrated hardware, software and mobile solutions provide meaningful analytics to enterprises and industries for increased health, safety, productivity, and security. With 1000s of products sold in over 60 countries and deployments at major enterprises and industries across a broad spectrum of verticals, Invixium strives to provide industry-leading biometric solutions that are not only visually stunning, but also intuitive for ease of use and install. We have a team of 70 employees worldwide, all of whom have unbelievable stories of passion, grit, living on the edge and a ridiculously positive attitude.
We promise transparency, competitive salaries, a health package, and an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and highly energetic people. It’s the perfect time to join us. As we scale to the next level as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.