Team Lead Embedded (Linux)
Invixium is seeking an experienced leader for our embedded engineering team. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the team of Embedded software and hardware engineers.
Invixium provides end-to-end access control, workforce management, and health screening solutions using touchless biometrics. Our devices capture accurate data which is used to perform intelligent analytics and generate meaningful, user-friendly dashboards to help businesses of all sizes become more healthy, productive, and secure. We are looking for someone curious, driven, and passionate to join our team and help us to continue innovating in the biometric security space.
- To analyze domain-specific technical or low-level requirements and modifications as per system requirements
- Perform manual and automated firmware and hardware testing including unit, functional and system-level requirements
- Write firmware for the specific system modules
- Write integration code and make push requests to the code control repository
- Perform peer code review and static code analysis to ensure coding guidelines are followed
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems of limited difficulty
- Documenting technical deliverables like hardware and software specifications, design documents, code commenting, test cases, test reports, release notes, etc. throughout the project life cycle
- Follow the defined process for the product development life cycle
- Provide technical support to the team and contribute towards their growth
- Get hands-on with new technologies and skills to keep yourself updated
- Experience with writing low-level requirements and designing test case scenarios
- Understanding of Android architecture and elements like AIDL, Binder, Lifecycle, System Services, Android Framework, and AOSP
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms like AWS, AZURE, or Google Cloud
- Experience with Android, Java, and Kotlin
Qualifications and Experience:
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech - (EC/CE) – 5 - 8 Years of experience
- Hands-on leader who will guide and motivate a team and take ownership of the delivery of products
- Experience building high-quality embedded products with best practices
- Provide technical, functional & business leadership
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Participate in discussions for high-level requirements analysis
- Must have experience in architecture design & detailed design
- Strong fundamentals & problem-solving skills
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++
- Multithreaded programming
- Hands-on experience working with embedded Linux/AOSP
- Experience in Linux device driver development/porting, board support package and boot loader
- Knowledge of various ARM-based processors and microcontrollers
- Reading schematics, datasheets, technical reference manuals and silicon revision sheets
- Using tools like Logic Analyzer, DSO/CRO, Spectrum Analyzer
- Used Confluence, JIRA, GIT, SVN, bit-bucket, etc
- Board bring-up and board debugging
- Cyber security and functional safety implementation
- Report preparation and presentation to management
More About Us:
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with presence in India, Middle East, UK, USA, Latin America, and Africa, Invixium manufactures touchless biometric security solutions utilizing face recognition for access control, workforce management and smart building automation. Our fully integrated hardware and software solution provides meaningful analytics to enterprises and industries for increased health, safety, productivity, and security. With 1000s of products sold in over 60 countries and deployments at major enterprises and industries across a broad spectrum of verticals, Invixium strives to provide industry-leading biometric solutions that are not only visually stunning, but also intuitive for ease of use and install. We have a team of 70 employees, all of whom have unbelievable stories of passion, grit, living on the edge and a ridiculously +ive attitude.
We promise transparency, competitive salaries, a health package, and an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and highly energetic people. It’s the perfect time to join us. As we scale to the next level as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.
Something looks off?