INVIXIUM is seeking an Embedded Engineer to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will be part of the product development team, designing and developing system software that runs on embedded system. An Embedded Engineer is involved in all areas of development of embedded systems and system software from design to development to testing.
Invixium provides an end-to-end access control, workforce management and health screening solution using touchless biometrics. Our devices capture accurate data which is used to perform intelligent analytics and generate meaningful, user-friendly dashboards to help businesses of all sizes become more healthy, productive and secure. We’re looking for someone curious, driven and passionate to join our team and help us continue innovating in the biometric security space.
- Design and implement software for embedded devices and systems. It include Linux device driver, BSP (board support package) changes
- Review hardware schematic of embedded system
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Analyze and resolve technical and system software problems.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer, Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications or similar and a strong desire to learn.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of experience in an Embedded Engineer role
- You have solid programming experience in C and C++
- You have excellent knowledge of Operating System i.e., Linux
- You have excellent knowledge of Microcontroller and Microprocessor
- You possess knowledge of digital electronics.
- You have adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Processor like Qualcomm, TI, NXP based Hardware Board Bring-up
- You have knowledge of hardware protocols like I2C, UART, SPI, etc.
- You’re familiar with Linux device driver.
- You understand Socket programming.
- You understand Thread, Process, IPC (Inter process communication)
- You understand agile development methodologies.
- You understand unit testing/functional testing/load testing.
More About Us:
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with presence in India, Middle East, UK, USA, Latin America and Africa, Invixium manufactures touchless biometric security solutions utilizing face recognition for access control, workforce management and smart building automation. Our fully integrated hardware and software solution provides meaningful analytics to enterprises and industries for increased health, safety, productivity and security. With 1000s of products sold in over 60 countries and deployments at major enterprises and industries across a broad spectrum of verticals, Invixium strives to provide industry-leading biometric solutions that are not only visually stunning, but also intuitive for ease of use and install. We have a team of 70 employees, all of whom have unbelievable stories of passion, grit, living on the edge and a ridiculously +ive attitude.
We promise a transparency, competitive salaries, a health package, and an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and highly energetic people. It’s a perfect time to join us. As we scale to the next level as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.
Something looks off?