Human Resources Generalist Term
Introhive is currently on the hunt for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be located in either Fredericton, New Brunswick. This role is a hybrid role with time split between in office (3 Days per week) and remote work (2 Days per week).
We are looking for an HR Coordinator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. You will have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. The HR Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance and administrative management of the New Brunswick office space.
To ensure success, you should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of HRIS management and payroll. The Human Resource Coordinator will aid with and facilitate the human resource processes at all business locations. This role administers employee health and welfare plans and acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry with Payroll coordination.
Human Resources Function
- Coordinate with payroll to ensure accurate employee data.
- Assist with internal HR related inquiries or requests.
- Assist with onboarding new hires which includes: running background checks, issuing employment contracts, and scheduling orientation sessions.
- Assists with processing terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas as requested by the director of HR
- Help coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Help maintain employee files in HRIS and Payroll.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Office Administration Function
- Prepare office communications for Saint John and Fredericton offices
- General housekeeping duties including maintenance of the office suite (i.e., calling vendors, ordering supplies, maintaining cleanliness of shared spaces, etc.)
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in each New Brunswick office
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or post graduate diploma in Human Resources required.
- 1 - 2 years of Human Resources, management, administrative, or other relevant experience.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Knowledge or experience of US employment law & payroll considered an asset.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, and related business and communication tools.
- HRIS knowledge considered an asset.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
We are one TEAM! We attract the best and brightest and we empower them. We value each other and do what it takes to make each other successful. We treat our customers and partners the same way. We embrace the power of unity, diversity, and collaboration in all that we do.
Some Hiver Perks are available only to full time permanent employees of Introhive.
- Flexible Work Hours
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Remote or Hybrid Work Supported
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Retirement Plans
- Employee EAP
- Employee Resource Groups
- Mentorship Programs
- Continuing Education Programs
- Maternity/Parental Leave
- A Chance to be Part of Something Great