Director of Financial Operations
Introhive is an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues, employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
Founded in 2012, Introhive is the fastest-growing B2B sales intelligence and data quality management solution and is the proud recipient of the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ Award. Introhive has quickly grown to 240+ employees with 10 global office locations, supporting customers in the United Kingdom, Middle East, Asia, United States and Canada.
Introhive’s platform includes a suite of AI-powered solutions that:
- increase employee productivity
- accelerate revenue intelligence
- dynamically map relationships in CRM
- and automate data enrichment
Leading brands in Technology, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Services, Accounting, Legal and Consulting trust Introhive for sales enablement and relationship intelligence.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Director of Financial Operations to lead our Corporate Controllership function. In this role, you will be responsible for oversight, review and optimization of key financial processes (A/R, A/P, Payroll), ensuring accurate, compliant and timely reporting that feeds SaaS metrics leveraged downstream by FP&A, SLT, ELT and Investors.
This position will be a hybrid role based out of our Fredericton, NB Headquarters, with an expectation of being in-office 2 to 3 days a week. Candidates in the Greater Totronto Area will also be considered.
Reporting to the VP of Finance, your role supports optimizing and automating financial accounting processes. You will enable reporting output that feeds financial partnering initiatives downstream via the FP&A team. Your role coaches and mentors our high-performing accounting team.
If you are a results-oriented finance professional with a proven track record of executing financial operations in a recurring revenue (SaaS) setting, we invite you to apply for this exciting Director role. Your expertise will be instrumental in driving our financial operations, improving quality and insights from reporting outputs and ensuring the successful enablement of our strategic initiatives.
Financial Execution and Oversight:
- Lead the month-end close processes, ensuring strict adherence to deadlines and overseeing the accuracy of the team's work.
- Drive effective billings, collections, vendor invoice management, and payment processes to optimize cash flow via management of working capital.
- Manage cash management, treasury activities, and investment decisions to maintain a healthy financial position for Introhive.
- Oversee US and Canadian payroll processing, ensuring timely and accurate employee payments, tax disbursements and withholdings in compliance with US and Canadian regulators.
- Lead US, Canada, and UK financial statement audits, ensuring compliance with auditing standards.
- Maintain stock option management through Shareworks platform, including grants, exercises, and cancellations.
- Streamline software procurement processes for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Treasury, Tax, and Compliance:
- Monitor foreign exchange exposure and recommend hedging strategies to mitigate FX risks.
- Oversee credit cards and banking product services.
- Maintain and review debt covenant reporting for compliance
- Develop and manage transfer pricing policies, aligning with local and international regulations. Utilize financial calculations and data analytics to support accurate transfer pricing assessments.
- Analyze intercompany transactions, identify transfer pricing risks, and recommend optimization strategies.
- Support diligence reviews for any upcoming M&A opportunities where Introhive will be purchasing other organizations.
- Analyze and manage cash outlays during M&A events, such as payroll on the "Day Of."
- Support and leverage the accounting team for Big Four assurance, tax, and transfer pricing engagements related to M&A.
Financial Systems and Automation:
- Understand and manage the Salesforce and Intacct integration to streamline financial processes.
- Identify and address inconsistencies in sales order forms to optimize billing, collections, and revenue recognition.
- Proactively update and optimize the design of financial tools (Expensify, UKG, Intacct) for ease of management reporting downstream in FP&A.
- Improve tracking of Marketing expenses for effective cost management and reporting.
- Support data stewardship projects for enhanced management reporting and KPI insights delivered to shareholders, FP&A team, ELT and SLT for value creation and ROI discussions.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Mentor and guide team members to support professional growth in careers and continuous improvement goals of the organization.
- Foster a collaborative team environment, promoting knowledge sharing, cross-training, and collaboration to reach team goals.
- Exhibit strong people management skills through effective leadership, motivation, and empowerment of teams.
- Conduct performance evaluations, establish clear goals, and provide regular feedback for individual and team growth.
- Identify and nurture talent within the team, fostering skill development and advancement.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required
- CPA required.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in managing full cycle financial operations and financial accounting
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS environment at the managerial level in an accounting or analytics role
- Depth in the knowledge of SaaS entity metrics with a clear grasp of how accounting process optimization or changes affect quality of downstream reporting for FP&A partnering and analytics.
- Strong grasp of treasury, tax, transfer pricing, and M&A workflows.
- Proficiency required in financial systems, data analytics, and process automation.
- Past finance leadership experience in VC or PE-led organizations with the complexity of accounting functions at or above the $30m- $75m top-line target.
- Exceptional leadership, team management, and communication skills.
At Introhive, we are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, fostering a workplace that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We embrace and celebrate the unique perspectives of every individual, and we are committed to providing a fair and inclusive environment for all our team members
We are one TEAM! We attract the best and brightest, and we empower them. We value each other and do what it takes to make each other successful. We treat our customers and partners the same way. We embrace the power of unity, diversity, and collaboration in all that we do.
Some Hiver Perks are available only to full-time permanent employees of Introhive.
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Work Supported
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Employee EAP
- Employee Resource Groups
- Mentorship Programs
- Continuing Education Programs
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Maternity/Parental Leave
- Retirement Plans
- A Chance to be Part of Something Great!