Full Stack Developer: Music Business
Intell Creative is a dedicated group of industry insiders with expertise in the creative, operational and development aspects of software for the entertainment industry. In an era of digital content creation and distribution, the entertainment industry continues to rapidly evolve, with advancements in business methods, access, and analysis of data. We are dedicated to improving access to industry information with digital tools for music creators and industry executives, with the goal of helping them gain a deeper understanding of our industry and maintain a competitive edge.
We are currently seeking an outstanding Full Stack Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years' experience, a degree in an applicable field, and be passionate about music and creating new, groundbreaking products. The winning applicant will fill a pivotal role in our organization. You must be Montreal-based and prepared to work at our downtown office (once offices reopen) with optional remote work days.
- Minimum of 4+ years of PHP object-oriented full-stack development experience; strong background with PHP 7+ with a solid understanding of basic digital security, development workflows, best practices and standards.
- Strong MySQL database design/development.
- Must have an understanding of the relation between the website front-end and underlyingtechnologies such as Apache/Nginx, REST APIs and Docker.
- DevOps and CI/CD Delivery Pipeline experience
- Experience with at least one PHP frameworks: Laravel, YII or Symfony.
- Preferred Skills: Docker, TailwindCSS, VueJs and Laravel 8+
- Able to efficiently work directly with UX Designers to translate Sketch/Invision into coded experiences.
- Good understanding of version control systems, specifically Git.
- General understanding of package management and software such as Composer & NPM.
- Fluent in English and/or FrenchSkills:
- Demonstrate an ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Be able to develop innovative technology solutions.
- Communication skills are of the utmost importance, particularly while working remotely during thepandemic.
- You should be autonomous, organized, efficient, and flexible.
Have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and have a demonstrated capacity for learning new things.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com