Senior Engagement Manager
At integrate.ai we simplify the process for data scientists to evaluate 3rd party data, accelerating AI projects from testing to deployment. Our secure platform, like a virtual dressing room, enables data science teams to explore and understand the impact 3rd party data will have on their models, before buying. Instantly access diverse data options at your fingertips, evaluate their impact on your models, and proceed confidently with our 100% secure and private technology.
We are looking for a Senior Engagement Manager who is passionate about helping enterprises drive material impact through AI. As a core part of our Customer Success team, you will lead a cross functional team to navigate complex business and technical problems to successfully implement and drive adoption of the integrate.ai platform with our clients. Ideal candidates have experience managing client facing delivery teams, mobilizing and leading both technical and business team members, and collaborating with executive and working level client stakeholders within enterprise clients. Our ideal candidate is a flexible problem solver, relationship building, and project manager who thrives in complex, dynamic environments - with incomplete, imperfect and ambiguous data. As a member of a small team, you will also have the opportunity to play a significant role in shaping and scaling our leading AI platform. If you are an engagement leader, first principles thinker, people mobilizer, solution builder, and relentless executor - read on.
You will be:
- Owning the successful implementation of our applied AI platform within enterprise clients to drive meaningful business impact
- Building and managing strong and meaningful client relationships across all levels of an organization from Developers to Executives
- Learning clients’ business and technical objectives to build and align on mutual success plans with clients
- Leading a cross-functional delivery team to create and manage timelines and work streams and drive platform implementation
- Working with the IAI product team to help shape our platform’s roadmap according to your deep understanding of client needs and wants
- Identify new opportunities to expand our platform’s impact at our existing clients
- Expanding your knowledge on all things related to machine learning, trust & ethics in AI, successful integration and our clients’ industries in general - current verticals include insurance, financial services, and healthcare
- Significant experience in client facing roles such as SaaS services or consulting
- Prior experience managing or leading a client facing delivery team with business and technical objectives
- Created and managed project plans in complex environments with many stakeholders and marshaled them to completion while building and maintaining the trust of key client stakeholders
- Proven experience obsessing over client satisfaction, exceeding client expectations and delivering on time
- Resourcefulness and creativity such that you can solve problems and get things done under imperfect circumstances
- Excellent prioritization skills working with limited information - both for yourself and your team
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with clients and internal teammates
- An ability and desire to learn continuously and teach others in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Passion for building and being part of great company culture
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of integrate.ai’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and growth.
We are naturally curious and have strong attention to detail. We love working in a team environment where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day. If this sounds like the right fit, please apply and come work with us.