Mental Health Practitioner
Tips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
[Be specific when describing each of the responsibilities. Use gender-neutral, inclusive language.]
Example: Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
- Registered and in good standing with The College of Counselling Therapists of New Brunswick (CCTNB) or New Brunswick Association of Social Workers
- Successful completion of a Master’s degree related in a relevant field;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Minimum of $2,000,000 in liability insurance coverage
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Knowledge of the responsibilities of a health information custodian under the Personal Health Information Protection Act and its regulations;
- Ability to build a good rapport with clients and remain calm and effective in challenging situations;
- Ability to work independently;
- Reliable and self-aware;
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset but not required
- Bilingualism (French / English) is an asset but not required.