Senior Software Engineer in Test
Senior Software Engineer in Test
Engineering ᐧ United States, Remote
Bloomerang combines the best tools, resources, and people to provide a world-class experience for tens of thousands of nonprofits, allowing them to raise more money and do more good in the world. Our powerful software and stellar customer service have made us one of the highest rated fundraising/donor CRMs on the market.
In addition to creating thriving nonprofits, we’re also in the business of creating thriving employees. At Bloomerang, you’ll be a part of a mission-driven culture built on the core values of Empathy, Unity, and Transparency. We know the key to our success is our people, and we’re proud to be home to some of the most innovative and skilled employees in the workforce today.
As a Senior Software Engineering in Test, you’ll focus on automating end to end customer based regression scenarios to ensure that Quality Assurance Analysts can focus on more complex and edge case scenarios. Automated regression tests gauge the health and risk of code deployments, allowing our software teams to make informed decisions regarding the impacts on our customers. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for writing reusable scripts with tools that help the software project teams reduce repetitive efforts in support of continuous development that can result in faster time to market.
What You Will Do
- Learn and maintain existing automation projects, frameworks, and tooling, including researching and weighing the pros and cons of various automation frameworks
- Mentor and coach team members in technical skills
- Spearhead the adopt standardized methodologies and best practices in test automation, emphasizing maintainability
- Architect automation pipelines while maintaining an excellent understanding of the pipeline process: test writing, PR, deployment, pipeline work/jobs, & test runner execution of tests
- Uphold best practices and coding standards in code reviews with clarifying questions, improvement suggestions, and problem analysis
What You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience working with the latest web based Playwright, Selenium, Appium (or similar)
- Experience in architecting and implementing test automation solutions and frameworks for front-end and back-end systems
- Support configuring and developing solutions for CI/CD with experience with tools like Github Actions, Jenkins, CircleCI or similar; solid understanding of git workflow in GitHub or similar git-based version control systems
- Strong relational database (SQL) skills
Nice to Haves But Not Required
Familiarity with performance testing concepts
- Experience developing dashboards and sifting testing insights using tools like Datadog/New Relic/ or similar observability tools
Experience with mobile automation
Health + Wellness
You’ll have access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
You’ll get a competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer Days, 12 paid holidays, as well as paid parental leave.
You’ll receive a 401k match to help invest in your future.
Everything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
The salary range for this position is: $88,500 - $119,500. You may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on your skills, experience, qualifications, and location, as well as applicable employment laws.
This is a permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees living in Indianapolis, IN are welcome to work from our company headquarters. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Applicants who require accommodations may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation in completing an application.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.