Senior Software Engineer
Bloomerang combines the best tools, resources, and people to provide a world-class experience for tens of thousands of nonprofits, allowing them to raise more money and do more good in the world. Our powerful software and stellar customer service have made us one of the highest rated fundraising/donor CRMs on the market.
In addition to creating thriving nonprofits, we’re also in the business of creating thriving employees. At Bloomerang, you’ll be a part of a mission-driven culture built on the core values of Empathy, Unity, and Transparency. We know the key to our success is our people, and we’re proud to be home to some of the most innovative and skilled employees in the workforce today.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work closely with Product, Quality Assurance, and other Engineers to refine and implement new functionality. The ideal candidate for this role will have a background working at a SaaS product company. A background in donor management software or the nonprofit sector is preferred but not required.
What You Will Do
- Partner with Product to design and deliver product solutions
- Conduct thorough code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards, identify potential bugs or inefficiencies, and provide constructive feedback to team members for continuous improvement
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software issues, leveraging in-depth knowledge of programming languages and debugging tools to analyze and resolve complex technical problems, ensuring the stability and performance of software applications
- Mentor and coach junior developers, helping them grow in their skills and knowledge.
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience with .NET Framework (C#) is a must. Experience with .NET Core is a plus
- Agile processes
- Strong SQL skills (ANSI)
- Knowledge of multi-threading and asynchronous operations.
- Experience with unit-testing
- Prior Experience working with a SAAS Company
Nice to Haves But Not Required
- Video Processing
- Third Party Integrations / iPaaS
- CRM Experience
- Typescript / Node
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS)
Health + Wellness
You’ll have access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
You’ll get a competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer Days, 12 paid holidays, as well as paid parental leave.
You’ll receive a 401k match to help invest in your future.
Everything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
The salary range for this position is: $117,000 - $158,000. You may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on your skills, experience, qualifications, and location, as well as applicable employment laws.
This is a permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees living in Indianapolis, IN are welcome to work from our company headquarters. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.