Vice President, Demand Generation
Bloomerang combines the best tools, resources, and people to provide a world-class experience for tens of thousands of nonprofits, allowing them to raise more money and do more good in the world. Our powerful software and stellar customer service have made us one of the highest rated fundraising/donor CRM on the market.
In addition to creating thriving nonprofits, we’re also in the business of creating thriving employees. At Bloomerang, you’ll be a part of a mission-driven culture built on the core values of Empathy, Unity, and Transparency. We know the key to our success is our people, and we’re proud to be home to some of the most innovative and skilled employees in the workforce today.
As the Vice President of Demand Generation, you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and lead the creation and execution of high-volume, high-velocity growth marketing programs for Bloomerang. You are recognized for your leadership, strategy, empathy, and team building that support the company’s exponential new revenue growth.
As a revenue-driven and creative marketing growth leader, you’re respected for your successful history of scaling and inspiring high-performance marketing demand generation teams that collaborate closely with Sales and Customer Success.
To be successful in this role, you must have hands-on experience required to build and execute multi-touch integrated demand creation programs for top-, middle-, and bottom-of-funnel to exceed pipeline and revenue goals. You are a creative and strategic thinker three steps ahead of the business. You have a deep understanding of marketing metrics and know how to accelerate digital demand generation in a SaaS environment, and can apply their experience and techniques to accelerate pipeline generation. Through close collaboration with their peers in Marketing (Corporate, Product, Customer, and Market Engagement Marketing) and Go-to-Market and Customer-facing Teams, this leader embodies the effort of “one team who wins together.”
This is a unique opportunity to join a company committed to maximizing the impact of nonprofits and their missions. This is a high-growth, career-making opportunity to join a market leader who is changing the narrative on what it means to get results.
What You Will Do
- Design and execute demand generation strategy and campaigns that drive new pipeline and revenue for prospects and customers
- Refine and improve the campaign planning framework
- Manage teams responsible for executing and optimizing channels across website, email, paid search, display, paid social, and SEO.
- Partner with New Business Sales and Customer Success leadership to align goals and priorities, and adjust when needed
- Identify, partner, and align digital resources to ensure that inbound converts through optimized digital experiences
- Implement methodologies to improve demand generation processes, including response rates, conversion rates, and testing
- Manage demand agency partners that contribute meaningful performance in online and offline channels
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Revenue Operations Teams to optimize conversion and velocity of the end-to-end lead management process–lead capture, nurturing, and progression
- Apply analytics and forecast the effectiveness and efficiency of demand generation activities on leads, pipeline, revenue, and velocity–across all channels (email, website, paid search, organic search, and directories)
- Analyze program effectiveness and regularly share performance and insights with actionable improvements with senior leadership
- Recruit, develop, motivate, and mentor a high-performing team of marketers
What You Need to Succeed
- 15+ years of B2B demand generation experience in high-growth SaaS business
- 5+ years managing high-velocity demand generation, marketing programs, or digital marketing teams
- Experience effectively mentoring, coaching, leading, and scaling a successful growth marketing team
- Hands-on experience managing and optimizing the Demand Gen Techstack –Marketing Automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), website (WordPress), ABM, and analytics
- Strong understanding of Marketing and Sales analytics
- Experience managing diverse marketing budget and agency partners
- Proven track record partnering with Sales and Customer Success Teams to beat pipeline and revenue goals
- Excellent communication skills as well as executive presence
- Leadership approach that inspires and grows team skills and brings creative programs that get results
- Deep understanding of ABM strategy, best practices, and playbooks that support a high-velocity business
Nice to Haves But Not Required
- Successful track record improving conversion rates of programs, extracting efficiency
- Strong set of tech and agency partners to scale team, systems and processes to best practice
Health + Wellness
You’ll have access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
You’ll get a competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer Days, 12 paid holidays, as well as paid parental leave.
You’ll receive a 401k match to help invest in your future.
Everything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
The salary range for this position is: $202,500 - $273,500. You may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on your skills, experience, qualifications, and location, as well as applicable employment laws.
This is a permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees living in Indianapolis, IN are welcome to work from our company headquarters. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.