Bloomerang combines the best tools, resources, and people to provide a world-class experience for tens of thousands of nonprofits, allowing them to raise more money and do more good in the world. Our powerful software and stellar customer service have made us one of the highest rated fundraising/donor CRM on the market.
In addition to creating thriving nonprofits, we’re also in the business of creating thriving employees. At Bloomerang, you’ll be a part of a mission-driven culture built on the core values of Empathy, Unity, and Transparency. We know the key to our success is our people, and we’re proud to be home to some of the most innovative and skilled employees in the workforce today.
As an L1 Account Manager, you will be responsible for customer growth, nurturing existing relationships and actively seeking new leads. You’ll identify opportunities within the existing client base and effectively manage the sales cycle. As a trusted advisor, you will set the stage for sustained customer growth and long-term business success.
The ideal candidate for the L1 Account Manager role is a highly motivated and tech-savvy individual who possesses strong communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you exemplify a results-driven and proactive and positive attitude. You will excel in client relationship management, demonstrate the ability to manage the entire sales cycle, and have a knack for effectively handling a substantial volume of leads. To be successful, you will showcase the ability to be adaptable, open to learning, and passionate about SaaS solutions and client success.
What You Will Do
- Effectively manage the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to deal closure.
- Identify and qualify expansion opportunities within the existing client base.
- Provide tailored solutions and product demonstrations to clients, addressing their specific needs.
- Respond promptly to inbound leads and inquiries from potential clients.
- Qualify leads based on budget, authority, need, and timeline (BANT criteria).
- Conduct sales activities to generate interest and schedule meetings with potential clients.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of sales prospects and opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date on the features and benefits of our SaaS products.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our solutions to clients and leads.
- Stay informed about the latest technology and SaaS developments.
- Be proficient in using relevant software and tools to effectively communicate and demonstrate our products.
What You Need to Succeed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are vital for effectively conveying product benefits, building relationships, and responding to client inquiries.
- Excellent organizational skills are needed to manage leads, track client interactions, and ensure timely follow-ups.
- The ability to quickly learn about new SaaS products, adapt to a fast-paced environment, and respond to evolving client needs is crucial.
Nice to Haves But Not Required
- Basic knowledge of sales techniques, including lead qualification, negotiation, and closing deals.
- An eagerness to learn and stay updated on technology trends, as well as proficiency in using software and tools, is critical for effectively demonstrating SaaS products.
Health + Wellness
You’ll have access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
You’ll get a competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer Days, 12 paid holidays, as well as paid parental leave.
You’ll receive a 401k match to help invest in your future.
Everything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
The salary range for this position is: $46,000 - $62,000, plus incentive compensation. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on your skills, experience, qualifications, and location, as well as applicable employment laws.
This is a permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees living in Indianapolis, IN are welcome to work from our company headquarters. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.