Senior Product Manager
Bloomerang combines the best tools, resources, and people to provide a world-class experience for tens of thousands of nonprofits, allowing them to raise more money and do more good in the world. Our powerful software and stellar customer service have made us one of the highest rated fundraising/donor CRM on the market.
In addition to creating thriving nonprofits, we’re also in the business of creating thriving employees. At Bloomerang, you’ll be a part of a mission-driven culture built on the core values of Empathy, Unity, and Transparency. We know the key to our success is our people, and we’re proud to be home to some of the most innovative and skilled employees in the workforce today.
As a Senior Product Manager at Bloomerang, you will have extensive experience in the Product Management of third-party integrations. This experience should encompass multiple integrations (not just 1:1 but 1:many). You will need to be technical and possess the ability to converse with the Engineering team, making proposals and teasing apart technical decisions. You will need to understand the need to design a standardized integration platform/process that is performant and scalable to support future growth. For this role you will need to hit the ground running, require minimal supervision, but be self-aware enough to raise their hand for assistance when needed.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for defining and maintaining a product roadmap for Bloomerang’s Integrations team.
- You will be creating functional requirements documents, product briefs, and other documentation related to the enhancement of your managed product(s).
- You will need to be strong with prioritizing work and ensuring that capacity is allocated to the tasks that will bring the biggest benefit to Bloomerang and our customers.
- You will be responsible for shipping features on-time and that result in positive outcomes.
- You will be responsible for creating artifacts (presentations, documentation, training material, etc.).
- You will communicate with customers, users, and stakeholders to identify and prioritize the features and functionality that should be included in the product.
- You will be responsible for determining the goals/metrics that will be used to determine the success of a release, and continually monitoring and adjusting to meet the defined goals.
What You Need to Succeed
- 4+ years of product management experience with application integration with third-party applications and/or APIs required
- 5+ years experience in software Product Management required
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud based software (SaaS) required
- Experience with APIs (Rest, SOAP, etc.) required
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies and practices
- Experience managing/mentoring Product Owners
- Experience developing integrations.
- Participation in the design and implementation of a standardized integration architecture.
- Strong technical acumen and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator, comfortable presenting in front of audiences
Health + Wellness
You’ll have access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
You’ll get a competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer Days, 12 paid holidays, as well as paid parental leave.
You’ll receive a 401k match to help invest in your future.
Everything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
The salary range for this position is: $110,500 - $149,500. You may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on your skills, experience, qualifications, and location, as well as applicable employment laws.
This is a permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees living in Indianapolis, IN are welcome to work from our company headquarters. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.