Mobile Software Engineer in Test
Bloomerang combines the best tools, resources, and people to provide a world-class experience for tens of thousands of nonprofits, allowing them to raise more money and do more good in the world. Our powerful software and stellar customer service have made us one of the highest rated fundraising/donor CRM on the market.
In addition to creating thriving nonprofits, we’re also in the business of creating thriving employees. At Bloomerang, you’ll be a part of a mission-driven culture built on the core values of Empathy, Unity, and Transparency. We know the key to our success is our people, and we’re proud to be home to some of the most innovative and skilled employees in the workforce today.
As a Mobile Software Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for developing software for testing: tools, frameworks, and automated tests.
What You Will Do
- You will be editing and adding to automation pipelines while maintaining an understanding of their functionality.
- You will be identifying missed areas of coverage and filling gaps.
- You will be continually Improving and maintaining automation test frameworks while exhibiting solid debugging skills that may require assistance on rarer, more complex issues.
- You will be the subject matter expert in your team's domain and how it contributes to overall business strategy.
- You will leverage the Repl tool to find appropriate automation IDs for tests with the ability to identify specific controls that may be missing.
- You will be responsible for communicating automation capabilities including being able to identify and articulate what is or is not possible from an automation standpoint.
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting and refactoring code.
- Navigating pairing sessions.
- You will maintain a general knowledge of Agile methodologies and practices.
- You will be responsible for implementing design patterns like SOLID and DRY.
- You will be responsible for writing how-to’s, processes and reviewing documentation.
What You Need to Succeed
- You can write automated tests without any supervision
- You have a full understanding of each step of the automation pipeline process
- You have strong debugging abilities, coding skills and knowledge of development tools
- You have a thorough understanding of QA methodologies and the process of QA on mobile devices/environments
- You have experience with CI/CD systems such as Visual Studio App Center
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in Test
Health + Wellness
You’ll have access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
You’ll get a competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer Days, 12 paid holidays, as well as paid parental leave.
You’ll receive a 401k match to help invest in your future.
Everything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
The salary range for this position is: $73,000 - $99,000. You may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on your skills, experience, qualifications, and location, as well as applicable employment laws.
This is a permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees living in Indianapolis, IN are welcome to work from our company headquarters. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.