Platform Partnerships Director
About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Index Exchange is looking for a Platform Partnerships Director with outstanding ad technology, leadership, and sales skills to join our Platform Partnerships Team. This is a senior position and will play a crucial role in furthering the success of the business. In this role, you will be responsible for engaging with and managing strategic global DSP partnerships. You will be imperative in maintaining and furthering DSP relationships while supporting new partnership opportunities to onboard new accounts. The role is a combination of consultative partnership and global account strategy on enterprise-level accounts that span the entirety of the business.
You will be an important point of contact for leadership across the company and work alongside Index teams globally. On top of being able to manage client relationships at a high caliber, you will also be expected to thrive in a highly technical environment and have a much higher degree of technical proficiency than would normally be expected.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strategic: Index Exchange values partnerships and offers strategic insights to the DSPs integrated with our exchange. We want you to provide insights, guidance and recommendations to our external stakeholders that will drive the business forward.
- Collaborative: To provide best-in-class service to our DSP partners, you will work cross-functionally with various operation, service, and analytics teams globally, and become a subject matter expert on the performance and growth of our partners.
- Communicative: You will be working with several clients at any given time and be expected to communicate effectively, and often, both internally and externally. This is a highly visible, client-facing role, where building trusted relationships with DSP partners is crucial to success.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- You will manage a portfolio of strategic and global DSP partnerships, and act as a consultant and trusted partner for them.
- Execute Index Exchange initiatives through consultative sales approaches.
- Be an expert on and evangelize the value of the Index Exchange offerings with your book of business.
- Provide expert-level customer service to our DSP partners.
- Work with a global, omnichannel, and revenue-driven mindset.
- Look for ways to optimize DSP relationships to increase ad spend and IX share of voice.
- Work alongside global counterparts to collaborate on a strategy to grow accounts across all global markets.
- Be an expert on your partner's performance to identify issues with performance.
- Remain accountable for goals and KPIs.
- Identify new business opportunities and onboard net new partners to the platform.
- Collaborate with the Product team to assist in future product development and strategic planning that will enhance the business and create additional value to our DSP partners.
Here's What You Need:
- 5-10+ years of experience in digital media
- A deep understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape
- An excellent business acumen to develop long-term strategic visions for partners and the business.
- A proven track record of relationship building and managing successful partnerships.
- The rare balance of creative problem solver and detail oriented.
- You’re an organized, self-starter, and are your own “best” critic.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Index Exchange is aware that there have been recent scams directed toward candidates regarding job interviews and offers.
Please be vigilant and do not accept interview requests, job offers, or other hiring-related documents from anyone other than our dedicated recruitment team, from the domain of @indexexchange.com. Our interview process consists of several steps, including phone screens and video interviews. We do not conduct interviews via an email questionnaire or request money at any point in the process.
If you do receive these requests, please let us know immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We remain dedicated to resolving this matter and we appreciate your support.
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.