Ad Quality Specialist
About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Ad Quality Specialist (Threat Management) – Supports the Ad Quality division of the Exchange Quality Department by safeguarding Index Exchange publishers and inventory suppliers from security threats and malicious attacks that attempt to compromise the integrity of the marketplace media companies trust. The Ad Quality Specialist is expected to provide tier-1 support to client service stakeholder groups while also executing on Index Exchange’s commitment to providing a clean and transparent exchange founded on the values of neutrality, openness, and trust.
What We’re Looking For:
- Efficient management of routine ad quality and monitoring assignments.
- Turnaround time for requested daily or miscellaneous tasks.
- Thoroughness of insights and analysis shared with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsiveness and effectiveness to resolution of inbound tickets and requests.
- Quality of output of project work assigned.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Monitor and action malware alerts from threat intelligence vendor partners in a timely manner.
- Log and maintain a variety of data while maintaining a high level of accuracy for tracking purposes.
- Perform scheduled audits on ad campaigns and creatives to ensure adherence to policy.
- Address sensitive content which may be graphic, violent or hateful, include offensive or derogatory language or other potentially distressing material.
- Gather and analyze incident reports as well as common trends while delivering insights to Exchange Quality leadership that help improve monitoring and controlling activities.
- Support group project opportunities to build process improvements, effectively managing and prioritizing multiple deadlines at once.
- Acquire and maintain expert level knowledge of the subject of malvertising and ad quality, serving as consultative and trusted advisor to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain key performance measures to guide success and future growth.
- Acquire and maintain expertise with Index Exchange proprietary workflow tools for creative preview and campaign management, as well as third party business intelligence tools like Looker.
- Perform other departmental duties on occasion and as assigned.
- Gain deep technical understanding of our products, perform competitor research and remain current in industry and technology trends
- Knowledge and curiosity of cyber security trends within the programmatic ecosystem.
Here's What You Need:
- Expertise in Programmatic Advertising (SSPs, DSPs, RTB, DFP, Ad Servers, Video Players etc).
- Proficient in synthesizing analysis into actionable threat briefings.
- Combination of excellent technical, product and business skills.
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- 3+ years of experience in a software company or Ad Tech industry.
- 3-year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
This posting will close on February 20th, 2024 at 12:00 PM EST.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Index Exchange is aware that there have been recent scams directed toward candidates regarding job interviews and offers.
Please be vigilant and do not accept interview requests, job offers, or other hiring-related documents from anyone other than our dedicated recruitment team, from the domain of @indexexchange.com. Our interview process consists of several steps, including phone screens and video interviews. We do not conduct interviews via an email questionnaire or request money at any point in the process.
If you do receive these requests, please let us know immediately at: email@example.com.
We remain dedicated to resolving this matter and we appreciate your support.
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.