Partner Development Coordinator
About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Join the dynamic Revenue Operations team at Index Exchange as a Partner Development Coordinator, reporting to the Director, Centralized Account Management. Located in Toronto, this role is more than just supporting our 2000+ scale customers - it's about being a catalyst for growth. Your tenacity, curiosity, and data-driven mindset will place you at the forefront of delivering unparalleled customer service and executing strategies that drive revenue.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Growth-Oriented Account Management: While handling day-to-day customer queries, you will also focus on identifying and cultivating opportunities for account growth. This requires a proactive approach to understanding our customer needs and positioning Index’s offerings to expand our business relationships.
- Exemplary Customer Service: Providing top-tier customer experiences is paramount. You'll be responsible for maintaining and enhancing customer satisfaction by efficiently resolving issues and anticipating future needs.
- Operational Excellence: Managing a variety of operational tasks, ensuring that all processes are streamlined and effective. This includes daily performance monitoring, report creation, and maintaining accurate data in Salesforce CRM.
Here's What You Need:
- 1-2 years of experience in a client-facing role, with a strong emphasis on sales, growth, and customer relationship management.
- Bilingual in English and either German, French, or Japanese
- Proven ability to operate with a sales/growth mindset, constantly seeking opportunities to expand customer accounts and drive business growth.
- Demonstrated skill in managing customer relationships with a focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Operational acumen, capable of handling multiple priorities and adapting to new circumstances quickly and efficiently.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, CRM platforms, with an ability to utilize data for driving growth and operational decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communications, technology, or a related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- Understanding of the online advertising industry including, advertising/publisher and network business models, ad serving, media trading, and/or RTB is an asset but not required
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Index Exchange is aware that there have been recent scams directed toward candidates regarding job interviews and offers.
Please be vigilant and do not accept interview requests, job offers, or other hiring-related documents from anyone other than our dedicated recruitment team, from the domain of @indexexchange.com. Our interview process consists of several steps, including phone screens and video interviews. We do not conduct interviews via an email questionnaire or request money at any point in the process.
We remain dedicated to resolving this matter and we appreciate your support.
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.