About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
We are seeking a transformational Senior Vice President to elevate and lead our European business. The right candidate is deeply knowledgeable about the programmatic ecosystem and is well-established within the European market. This person has a proven track record of building great teams and driving customer engagement. To be effective in this role, you execute through actions, not words, you bring a strong and achievable strategic plan to the table, and you raise the bar for not only our teams but for our customers.
What We’re Looking For:
- An experienced leader with a proven track record and deep understanding of the programmatic ecosystem.
- This highly visible, market-facing role requires commercial acumen, strong leadership, strategic thinking, and professionalism.
- You must have a successful history of developing and nurturing strong relationships with executive leaders across publishers, DSPs, agencies, and other stakeholders within the digital marketing landscape.
- This is a collaborative position in a matrix organization, necessitating cross-functional work with various stakeholders. Exceptional communication skills, knowledge sharing abilities, financial acumen, and collaboration with Product, Finance, HR, and Executive leadership are crucial.
- You are a market maker, capable of identifying opportunities, connecting with customers, and driving alignment across internal teams to maximize revenue.
- You thrive results driven.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Market Making: Serve as the representative and ambassador of Index Exchange across Europe. Participate in panels, industry events, and actively promote Index Exchange. Generate interest and secure investments from key existing and new customers.
- Navigate and nurture relationships with executive leaders across publishers, agencies, and other stakeholders within the digital marketing landscape. Own the feedback loop, gathering market intelligence, trends, and client feedback, and share them with appropriate leaders to drive further Index initiatives.
- Deliver the financial plan by exceeding targets, capturing market share, and driving growth.
- Partner with functional leaders to set strategy, including planning, forecasting, goal setting, and ongoing measurement. Establish key milestones and drive accountability across key functions.
- Define and prioritize the product roadmap in collaboration with Product, ensuring customer feedback is incorporated into all developments. Ensure that solutions exceed market expectations and maintain a strong feedback loop.
- Lead a team of Managing Directors (MDs) and Regional Managing Directors (RMDs) as well as Publisher Development across Europe. Coach, mentor, and support team members in all areas, including hiring, career progression, and growth.
- Work as a change agent, encouraging curiosity, exploration, and fostering a culture of greatness and positive momentum within the team and across cross-functional teams. Actively contribute to a positive culture and uphold Index Exchange's core values. Work closely with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) in driving company strategy and initiatives.
Here's What You Need:
- 15-20+ years of experience in digital media.
- In-depth understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape.
- Extensive experience in building and managing successful relationships and partnerships.
- Proven leadership skills with a strong track record of leading teams.
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to develop long-term strategic plans.
- The unique ability to balance creative problem-solving with attention to detail.
- Highly organized, self-starting, and possess a self-critical mindset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- External speaker at panels and industry events.
- Genuine curiosity and a passion for continuous learning.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Index Exchange is aware that there have been recent scams directed toward candidates regarding job interviews and offers.
Please be vigilant and do not accept interview requests, job offers, or other hiring-related documents from anyone other than our dedicated recruitment team, from the domain of @indexexchange.com. Our interview process consists of several steps, including phone screens and video interviews. We do not conduct interviews via an email questionnaire or request money at any point in the process.
We remain dedicated to resolving this matter and we appreciate your support.
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.