Partner Development Manager
About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Index Exchange is seeking a dynamic Partner Development Manager to join our growing, collaborative team in Hamburg. This role will focus on growing revenue for top-tier customers via our real-time programmatic exchange, and working closely with specialist service teams in support.
It is the Partner Development Manager’s job to ensure that Index Exchange exceeds our customer’s expectations by providing excellent service. The ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated is a must. You will use your knowledge and your understanding of Index Exchange’s offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible and easy to understand.
As a customer advocate, you will track, resolve and/or escalate issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally.
In order to contribute to the culture of learning and growth at Index Exchange, as you develop your expertise we’ll look to you to participate in regular knowledge-sharing sessions with the team to both teach and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing customer performance.
What We’re Looking For:
- Knowledgeable: Depth of knowledge of ad tech including publisher/intermediary business models, technical understanding of ad serving, server to server & header bidding integrations, media trading, OpenRTB specs, Omnichannel inventory in particular CTV and App is helpful.
- Communication: You’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Sales, Supply, Demand, Policy and Product teams to implement operational strategies, feedback and document new processes to help improve the customers experience.
- Customer Focus: As you learn our business we’ll look to you to identify actionable insights and new opportunities for our customers to increase revenue and drive greater marketplace growth.
- Project Management: Have experience in planning projects, working with big data analytics, unpacking complex problems and finding solutions that will improve performance and efficiency.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- The Partner Development Manager will oversee the complete life-cycle of the customer from the moment they sign the contract with Index Exchange - including onboarding through to daily management, strategic planning, education, and insight sharing.
- The customer service experience will center entirely around the Partner Development team who will share accountability for maximizing revenue potential while acting as the primary contacts for all customer needs, and quarterly business planning.
- Leveraging skills in project management to collaborate with the wider org to ensure consistent, and clear strategic execution of customer retention and growth strategies.
- Lead customer strategy by monitoring & analyzing key performance trends, and optimizing open and private marketplace performance.
- Perform operational tasks, daily performance monitoring, and custom report creation and utilize Salesforce to ensure tracking and all account information is consistently updated and maintained.
Here's What You Need:
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Goal oriented approach to your customers — you are constantly seeking an opportunity to add value, build relationships, and deliver actionable insights that grow revenue for your customers
- In depth knowledge of the online advertising industry in particular CTV or App is advantageous.
- Data analytical skills, SQL experience advantageous.
- Computer literacy basic to intermediate for Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel. Salesforces, Looker experience advantageous.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.
Something looks off?